Chapter 63 ~ Thomas

Day 7
1:24 AM

"You're going to hell! Hear me? HELL!" I scream at Hermione. I can barely make out her face, but from what I can see, she looks really hurt. I feel no shame whatsoever.

Harry says something to Hermione and then pulls her away. I watch them as they walk away, leaving Newt and I with nothing but two guns and a burning tree to deal with.

"BITCH!" I yell after them, talking to Hermione. I don't hear anyone yell back.

"I'm going after them," I say angrily to Newt, starting forward.

Newt grabs my coat. "No-"

"Yes, c'mon Newt, let me go!" I whine, almost crying from rage. "We'll kill them both and get revenge!"

"No-"

"Newt-"

"Listen to me," he says. "It's clear they're stronger than us. Look around. They took and destroyed everything of ours. You'll get yourself killed."

"We're gonna die anyways," I say. "Might as well do it trying to get back at them."

Newt looks at me for a while, which makes me hope that he's going to say yes. But, eventually he shakes his head. "I'm not going."

This makes me more livid than I was before. I'm having a tantrum or something. I sit down on the ground and try not to blow up. The snow is pink because of all the blood that was shed tonight. The snow that's falling covers it up quickly.

Speaking of blood and wounds, my head is throbbing and dripping with blood, because of Hermione's kick. I feel various bruises coming on because of Harry. He looks weak and pathetic, but he's actually strong. My whole body is still kind of stinging from that one spell Hermione put on me. It hurt so bad I can't even describe it. She's a shucking wicked witch bitch.

My body rattles with anger. I need to do something. Get revenge or something. I can't just sit here.

Just as I'm about to try to convince Newt we should go after them again, he sits next to me on the ground. He's examining a wound on his hand. It's huge and doesn't look good at all. Blood is pouring out of it; it almost looks black.

"What happened there?" I ask him, my voice really hoarse sounding. I sound like I'm on crack or something.

Newt looks at me and then back at the wound. "I got stabbed."

"Oh," I say. "With your own knife?" He nods and doesn't look at me. That'll get infected, my wound on my arm from Day 1 is already getting infected, and so will my head where Hermione kicked me. Can heads even get infected? Probably. We're going to die.

"Do you still have it? Your knife?" I ask him.

He nods and holds it up for me. It's red with blood. Not even silver at all. At least we have that. Two guns and a small knife. Oh hell. That won't get us anywhere.

All I feel like doing is crying. We have nothing. I'm thirsty and tired and bloody. I need water and a blanket and bandages and I have none of that. I used to. But no. Hermione took it all. Oh my God...

"Newt," I say, my voice shaking with anger. He looks at me.

"Why can't we just go after them? Please? I'm so mad...I think I'm going to explode."

"We just got out of a fight and look at us. We lost. We couldn't be in any worst condition. Let's not go get ourselves another rumble."

"But...if we catch them we can kill them. Slowly. We can torture them and show them-"