The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [13]

Hayden P.O.V

I held my hands out reaching up for Leah’s waist helping her down out of the window. She was trying not to giggle and I couldn’t help the smile on my face, I caught her and we both legged it across the car park. Leah’s housemates were watching a film together in their front room and we didn’t want anyone to know about us so she snuck out.

Jack was at home so she couldn’t just come to mine. We headed to the beach, walking along the shore under the moonless night. It was empty and peaceful; I liked being here this time of night. Leah held my hand as we walked she grinned up at me with adoration plastered all over her face. I smiled back at her but I had to admit I was confused about the look on her face, I thought we’d agreed not to catch feelings for each other?

“So have you spoken to Reed lately?” I asked her.

She looked away from me and out to the sea “Yeah he sent me that link to José’s blog a couple of days ago but I haven’t really heard or seen him since…”

I waited for her to turn to me, I brushed my thumb against her lips “José wont expose you on that blog, I wont allow it, we have to stop him before then. It’ll be okay you’ll see”

“How are you going to do that Hayden? He’s on the other side of the country, he could type out a chapter on me at anytime, there is no closing time on the Internet!”

“Your not even next, that buys us some time Leah”

“Time for what? People at this uni have already started whispering and looking at me. It’s like the past year hasn’t happened and everyone is talking about it again”

“I’m sorry”

“What for?” she hissed ripping her hand out of mine, “You didn’t cause me to break my ankle? You didn’t knock me over my head and drag my body to some shed in the middle of nowhere? Everyone always fusses about Reed and Gemma being there but no one remembers I was part of the ordeal too. No one asked me if I was okay with being around Liam again!! I had nightmares for weeks after that night, so no don’t tell me it will be okay”

“No-on has forgotten you were there Leah, they know you helped save them”

“Oh really? Because every time I hear about how we got saved, by the police, the only thing I hear is Gemma got help, Gemma escaped, Gemma called the police. What about me? I tried too, I got hurt too I was the victim!”

“Stop being a brat. Reed was the victim of that night, yes you got hurt and you were involved but you didn’t end up like Reed. He got more than just cracked ribs and bruises that night, he also lost Jack too unless your forgetting. Besides you’re not the only person José is threatening to release a chapter about, I was included too”

“Right because you have as much issues as I do”

I scoffed “What your one-sided lesbian crush? I’m sorry that’s not exactly evening news worthy. There are others with more serious secrets than yours”

I watched as she balled her fists up, I thought for a second that she was going to hit me. But the moment past and she cuddled into me “I’m sorry you’re right, I have to let that go. It’s all about Reed and Jack not me”

I wrapped my arms around her “It’s okay Lee”

She craned her neck to look at me; I watched her full lips part and her gaze dropped down to my lips. I felt a tingle run threw my body. I don’t know what it was about Leah but fxcking her was amazing. She let herself go completely, she liked fxcking, a lot, and she was good at it. And when she wanted it, it didn’t matter where we were – I loved it.