The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [8]

Jack P.O.V

I stepped off the plane a huge yawn leaving my lips, I stretched and sleepily, followed the rest of the passengers to the arrival terminal to collect our luggage. Hayden looked wide-awake, he head his headphones on and was nodding his head to the music. Reed sluggishly stumbled behind us, slowing us down. It’s all my fault really I should have let him sleep last night knowing we had an early fight, but I just couldn’t keep my hands off him.

“Come on Reed we’re nearly there” I muttered grabbing his hand. I noticed more people gave us looks here, than back at Uni. Hayden seemed oblivious and carried on mouthing the words and nodding his head to his music.

I grabbed mine and Reed’s suitcase off the conveyor belt, we waited, Reed with his eyes closed, for Hayden’s he was just grinning, his music still on. I looked over at him suspiciously, what was he listening to that was making him smile so widely. He jumped excitedly when he spotted his luggage and energetically pulled it off the conveyor belt before making his way.

I poked Reed gently and he stirred, before grabbing the handle of his suitcase and stumbling after Hayden. I just shook my head at the both of them, before following. In the lounge, Kat and Dom stood waiting for us, and some rather awkwardly distance away, Gemma my mum and dad stood waiting. It was in shook seeing my mum and dad standing next to each other calmly in almost 2 years.

My mum’s face brightened when we locked eyes, and she raced over to me. I hugged her tightly, breathing in her familiar scent, god I’ve missed her so much. I pulled away and hugged my dad; he gave me a very firm squeeze before smiling down at me proudly. My dad had been pretty much absent my whole relationship with Reed. At first he didn’t understand it, but after meeting Reed, he was cool about it.

I mean yes he didn’t like the fact that I was gay, but he was happy that if I had to be gay it was with someone like Reed. My dad adored him as if it was his second son. I turned back to my sister and her eyes were grinning mischievously, I raised my eyebrow and she grinned flinging herself at me.

“Jack! I’m so happy to see you, I hate that you live so far away now”

“Me to Gem, I missed you more”

“Jack my boy what did you do to my son” Dom said jokily as he patted my back and pulled me into a friendly hug. Out the corner of my eye I noticed my dad stiffen and my mum looked around nervously. Dom nodded at Reed and I saw he was slumped in the cold metal chair, drool leaking past his lips as he slept. I smiled hugely he’d never looked cuter.

“I didn’t realise how much he needed his beauty sleep” I grinned back at Dom.

“The princess, no doubt he will wake up hungry enough to eat me out of house and home”

I chuckled, Dom looked around seeming to notice my mum and dad for the first time. He awkwardly acknowledged them, before being saved by Hayden, who introduced himself, even though he’d met Dom before. But Dom didn’t seem to remember because he talked to Hayden as they walked back over to Reed’s sleeping form. Kat was stroking his hair and he didn’t even twitch. I looked between my mum and dad, as everyone else turned for the car park.

“Err… so” I started not sure what to say. Gemma snorted before turning to her phone.

“Your father is coming back with us tonight, he wanted to see you and hear all about college. I have no idea what his plans are after dinner, you’ll have to ask him,” my mum said snippily before sauntering off as if dad wasn’t standing right there.