The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [24]

Reed P.O.V

Eli didn't call on me again for the rest of the lecture. I was starting to think that my outburst had paid off, or maybe it was the fact that I showed him the ring, which made him see he was fighting a losing battle. He should've never kissed me like that, granted he was right I'm still into guys but still he shouldn't have done it.

When Eli had finished explaining our next assignment and going threw the marking scheme he dismissed us. I stayed behind knowing I had to get my phone back and that he'd probably want to talk. The ginger girl next to me beckoned me to leave with her. I sighed gathering up my books.

I walked down the stairs going to Eli's desk for my phone, out of the corner of my eye I could see the girl with ginger hair, I really needed to do better to remember her name lets call her Agumon after the fire Digimon dinosaur, hovering at the door watching us. Eli handed me my phone and mumbled something at the same time.

"Reed please, wait for me in my car. We need to talk please"

I nodded my head once taking my phone and the keys from him. I walked away then, Agumon was still waiting for me, I smiled at her and we walked together out of the building.

"Hey you didn't have to wait for me I'm going to meet my boyfriend" I lied.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you tonight. You're coming to the guest lecturer speaking tonight right? Free food" she giggled.

I laughed back; I had totally forgotten one of Apple design team's members was coming to give a speech at our university. I bit my lip I had to find Jack I didn't have time for a guest lecturer no matter how exciting and cool it was going to be.

"Yeah I'll be there" I lied again.

She waved at me then before taking off, I turned towards the car park quickly spotting Eli's obnoxious car. I got in the passengers seat pulling out my phone to try Jack again. It didn't even ring; straight to voicemail, now I knew he was ignoring me he turned his phone off. As I sat waiting for Eli my mind drifted back to Amber, back to the threesome.

My first time having sex with a woman was nothing like I thought it would be. I mean I didn't picture there being a guy involved minor less a guy I loved and I didn't expect it to be a one-night stand. I didn't regret it, of course not; Amber was the 2nd person I'd been intimate with ever. It was weird knowing I was never going to see or hear from her again. We didn't exchange details.

It must be a normal thing for Jack, one-night stands and emotional detachment. I couldn't do it regularly; I don't think I would ever have a one-night stand again. Unless Jack and I went Amsterdam into the red light district ha! Maybe the 3rd person could be a guy this time! Just as I was picturing the all male threesome the door opened and Eli climbed in. I blushed as if he could read my thoughts.

"YOU'RE ENGAGED?" Eli yelled.

"Erm"

I didn't know how to answer him, I mean yes I sort of am but no I'm not. I mean Jack asked me to marry him but this isn't an engagement ring. And technically we aren't engaged until after college, so I was like engaged to be engaged sort of. But I had a promise ring that we will be together for life. It was too complex.

"What about all Jack's lies? What about Jason Abrams and New York? You had me looking into some dark stuff"

I handed Eli the car keys. "Drive, I'll explain when we get out of here I don't want anyone to see us together"

We didn't drive very far, we found a Golden Coral. I filled my plate up at the buffet before sitting down to eat. I looked over at Eli's huge plate and saw so much fried chicken and chips smothered in ketchup. He was such a kid at heart.