The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [20]

***WARNING***

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY, VERY EXPLICIT SCENES. DIRTIER THAN NORMAL, SO IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT THEN GET THE FXCK OUT MY KITCHEN!! HAHA. I AM JOKING JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU AREN'T OF AGE OR MATURITY TO HANDLE EXPLICIT SEX SCENES. I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IN THE NEXT ONE ANYWAY.

***WARNING***

-x----------------x-

Jack P.O.V

It was the last day of our holiday; a dreaded feeling grew in the pit of my stomach as I thought about the situation I was shortly returning to. I hoped whilst I was away that Mariah and Hayden had thought about how we were going to deal with Mariah's father. I hadn't had the opportunity to think about it; I'd been so wrapped up with and in Reed.

I stepped out the shower and walked into the room. I looked at my sleeping boyfriend, I knew if I asked him for the money he would give it to me, but I didn't want Mariah's father to know about Reed and I didn't want Reed to know about her father. I sort of told him that the debt had been paid off I couldn't go round and say that I'd lied.

I was starting to panic thinking about Mariah's father and his goons getting his hands on my Reed. Gosh I had wished so many times that I could go back in time and change everything. I should've never gone to New York in the first place. There was a knock on the door pulling me out of my deep thoughts.

I stood up looking around for my shorts. I pulled them on before walking over to the door. I glanced back at Reed and saw he was still sleeping. I opened the door and saw Amber grinning at me, I stepped out into the hall pulling up the door behind me.

"Hey Amber, what's up?" I asked puzzled as to why she was here. We hadn't made plans had we?

"Oh hey Jack" she said "Well today is the last day of my holiday so I was hoping to spend it with you and Reed if you guys aren't busy"

"Oh... Well yeah today is our last day too. I guess why not"

She grinned, "I haven't seen you guys around much. So what have you been up to?"

"Well it was Reed's birthday so we went to the Aphrodite falls and that, spent a couple days by the pool, we was actually going to explore the town and pick out gifts today, you're welcome to come"

"Yeah thanks I would like that. I could meet you back here what time?"

I pushed the door behind me open to get a glimpse of the clock. Was it really so late?! It was almost 3 in the afternoon, we'd better get a move on if we was going to reach the market before everything closed. I sighed walking back into the room.

"We might as well go now. Come in, I'll get Reed awake and ready" I said chuckling.

She laughing stepping in and closing the door. She watched from the chair as I teased Reed awake. He grumbled miserably before finally opening his eyes to glare at me.

"Jack!" he whined frustrated. "I want to sleep"

"Reed you've slept all morning. It's afternoon babe, time to get up and shower. I thought you wanted to go in town to the market today"

He placed his face back in the pillow grumbling something else before getting up and stretching. He spotted Amber then and instantly grinned. I analyzed the look between them before deciding to ignore it.

"Hey Amber! What are you doing here?" Reed asked excitedly.

"Jack invited me to come with you guys. So hurry up and shower, we got trinkets to buy for friends and family"