The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [17]

Hayden P.O.V

I heard someone try the door handle and I froze. I pulled my lips away from her, I felt her freeze and look towards the door. We stayed still in silence listening out. That was before she started rocking her hips again, she held her index finger up to my mouth warning me to be silent.

I watched the ecstasy on her face as she rode me, her teeth biting her bottom lip keeping in her own moan. I loved when Leah fucked me like this I couldn’t get enough of her. It was getting worrying. My hands held onto her waist I pushed up as she came down hitting her deep.

“Oh Hayden” she whispered. It fell from her lips, encouraging me to keep going.

As soon as I hit her spot I knew it was over, I was going to lose control and come undone. I held onto her, both of us moving faster desperate to get to that higher level of bliss. I let out a moan and she put her hand over my mouth to silence me, it made the sex hotter when she did little things like that.

As she raised her hips I pulled her off me and flung her down on the bed, she let out a surprised gasp before I rolled on top of her diving for her lips. I held my friend near her warm beautiful lady parts. She squirmed her body begging me for it; I could see just how aroused she was. I slid it in slowly before pulling back out and doing it again.

Her hands bunched up on the sheet as I went deeper. I played with her nipples and hit her deep, harder and faster. I could feel how much she wanted me, how much she was enjoying, she was so warm, wet and tight I was going to cum, and fast. And just as I thought that I exploded suddenly just as her legs started shaking and she was grinning her face looked as if she was in heaven.

She reached up to kiss me, obviously thinking I was finished but I wasn’t. I swatted away her hands that reached for my face. She looked hurt, but the next words out of my mouth changed her expression to a devilish grin.

“Turn around, get on your knees. I’m not finished with you yet”

I forgot about whispering I forgot Jack had someone in the kitchen just outside my room. I didn’t care. Leah was here and I wanted to please her body, I wanted to watch her legs shake. I wanted to feel her muscles clench around me before spasming and releasing her juices all over me.

She followed my instructions perfectly; she was on the edge of the bed on all fours, her head down ass up, back arched properly. I stood on the floor, turning to admire the view; I slapped her ass watching it move. She looked back at me her eyes darkening. I kept eye contact her as I eased into her. My friend was so hard for her.

I began to push into her, and she moaned again. Thrusting in and out her moans deepened and my body was getting slick with sweat. She murmured as her body throbbed, I could tell she was getting closer. I gripped on her hips, thrusting harder, watching as her skin rippled as she threw her ass back to meet me.

Her hands flared around the bed scrambling for something to hold onto, I slowed down, just teasing her with the tip and she hissed frustrated. So I pushed till I was all the way in, I could feel her body tense as she took all of me. I moved slowly at first feeling her getting impossibly wetter. But soon she was demanding I go faster.