The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [21]

Hayden P.O.V

Something was up Jack was acting totally weird. Reading week was over, Jack had surprised Reed by taking him on holiday. The video calling to Reed's sister must have paid off because Reed looked really tanned, and really happy. Mariah hadn't come back from reading week well I hadn't seen her. Nor had I seen Leah.

I went home for reading week, spent some time with my family, my brother didn't miss me one bit. But my mum did, she did my laundry for me, sending me back to California with a fresh load. The whole time I was back in the Hampton's I couldn't help but think about how close I was to Mariah's dad and everything that had gone on. It was literally around the corner.

I completed all my assignments and kept up with my exercise regime, but I had all this pent up energy. It was because I hadn't seen Leah. The longer we didn't speak the guiltier I felt about the way I treated her. I just had to explain to her that she couldn't fxck Jessica whilst she was fxcking me.

"Mr. Snow, are you paying attention?"

I jumped looking at my lecturer. "Sorry" I uttered.

"It's your turn to present to the class"

I nodded standing up; I plugged my USB into the laptop connected to the projector before turning to the class. My presentation was on sustainability guaranteed to send the class to sleep. My blond hair fell into my face; I should've got it cut over the holiday. I turned to face the class and carried on with my presentation.

-------------

I was working out in front of the mirror when I caught someone staring at me. I dropped the weight and turned to face her. Leah. I hadn't seen her in so long, my body wanted to pick her up and fxck her right in the gym. But my mind wanted to glare at her, to be mean. I walked over to her.

"Hello Hayden" she said her voice void of emotion "How was your holiday?"

"It was okay, could have been longer. Yours?"

She smirked at me twirling her fingers threw her black and silver hair. I didn't like the change; I preferred it when her hair was all black. She looked hotter.

"It was fine, Jessica and I had a wonderful few days"

I gritted my teeth. She was still playing these games. Anger flushed threw me. "Did you fxck her?" I growled my hands clenching into fists.

"No" she said smiling sweetly at me.

"Why not?" I asked taken back, I was very shocked.

"Because I realized that I couldn't fxck her, my body wanted you. Despite how cold and mean and horrible you were to me, my body craves you" She took a step towards me her fingers running over my biceps.

"Good" I said smiling "That's exactly what I want to hear. Just break up with her and we can resume"

She looked down at her feet "We can never resume Hayden, not whilst you have feelings for me, it just complicates our situation even further"

"WHAAAT!" I said baffled.

But she couldn't reply because Jack came over. I glared at her throughout the rest of the gym session. What was the point in her craving me if she wasn't going to sex me! I did not have feelings for her, what the hell was she thinking. What kind of deranged virus had entered her brain? Me? Feelings? Me? For a lesbian? Never!

I angrily lifted weights whilst Jack pondered next to me silently; there was definitely something up with him. But Leah had made me so angry I couldn't care about that right now, I was fuming so much so I was surprised I wasn't foaming from my mouth. As I worked on my back I watched Leah on the cross trainer.