The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [22]

Jack P.O.V

Reed wasn't answering his phone, his friends didn't seem to know where he was, they thought he was out with me. I sighed deeply, I hadn't seen my boyfriend in the 2 days since we'd got back from Greece. The whole journey home Reed had barely said 2 words to me. I knew it had something to do with Amber but I couldn't figure out what.

The threesome was amazing. I thought it would be weird sharing my boyfriend with someone else but it wasn't it was hot. And it's not like it was going to become a regular thing, Reed and I didn't even know Amber which means there was no messy day after. When we woke up the next morning Amber was gone. It was definitely something ticked off my bucket list.

As I walked up to the house I noticed something strange, the front door was wide open. I saw Hayden's car parked outside, I glanced from the car to the door. I was puzzled as to why he left the door open. But as I stepped threw the doorway I saw that was not what happened. Inside, the kitchen was trashed; it looked like someone had robbed us. I edged further into the house my shoes crunching against broken glass.

"Hayden?" I called out worriedly. "Hayden? You here man?"

When he didn't answer I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. I heard a ringing noise in the kitchen and saw Hayden's phone on the floor, the iPhone screen cracked. Now I was extremely worried. I placed my bag down on the counter before checking the rest of the house. There was nobody here.

As I made my way back to the kitchen I saw a knife on the floor. It had blood on it. Now I was panicking. Where was Hayden what had happened here? Should I call the police? Just as I was thinking the worst my phone chirped alerting me to a message.

Mariah: Just thought I should make you aware my dad stopped by. He has Hayden xx

I gritted my teeth in grief. I looked back at the knife then back at Mariah's message and I knew Hayden was dead. Her father had killed him. Shit. Fxck. I couldn't get the police involved now.

"Aaah fxck" I yelled out, swinging my fist in the air.

I let out another angry scream before picking up the nearest thing I could find, the toaster, and throwing it against the wall. I sank to the floor. Hayden was gone he was dead. Mariah's dad had killed him, angrily I swore to myself that I was going to make Mr. De Rossi, Mariah's father, pay for whatever he's done to Hayden.

Mariah's father was in town, and he knew where I lived. He probably had men watching this place. I wasn't safe. Reed wasn't safe here I had to protect him. I had to get rid of Mr. De Rossi somehow. I had to kill him. I dialed Reed's phone not expecting him to answer. I wasn't surprised when it went to voicemail again. So I texted him:

Jack: Reed, please! I don't know what's going on between us but I need to know you are safe, please call me. Hayden's dead.

I headed to my room and stuffed my textbooks and some clothes in a bag. I grabbed my laptop and charger and some minor essentials like my ample stash of lube and some new sex toys I wanted to try out on Reed. I checked my phone and Reed still hadn't text me back. I didn't know anyone else I could go too about this.

One thing I did know was that I wasn't staying here. After I packed enough things I headed back out the house. Leaving out the back door encase they were watching the house, Hayden had parked on the drive so I had parked a few houses down, which I was so relieved about right know. I ducked and tried to silently, ninja creep to my car.

I opened the door with the key instead of the button as I didn't want to alert anyone that I was getting in. I threw my stuff in the passengers seat before zooming away, I didn't turn my car lights on till I was at the end of the street, I didn't want anyone catching my number plate.