The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [27]

Reed P.O.V

Getting drunk at Hayden's welcome home party was a terrible idea. I had somehow managed to sleep away the morning and well into the afternoon. It was past 4pm when I woke, scared and sweaty in a tangled mess with Jack half on top squashing me. I fought him off me, waking him up in the process. I looked around for my clothes putting them on quickly.

My boyfriend had drifted back to sleep so I snuck out heading back to my dorms. It was really quiet on campus; the weather was getting colder as Christmas approached. Gemma's birthday was also coming up but I knew that everyone was still mad at her over the whole José thing. I had forgiven her a long time ago.

I got back to my room quickly showering after doing the walk of shame across campus. I changed into some fresh clothes before heading to McDonald's. I needed hangover food and a lot of it. I ordered a larger meal and a double cheeseburger, wolfing it down like I'd never eaten before. Now that I was feeling better I needed to go see my best friend.

José latest exposure had been mean, but I didn't believe him there was no truth to it, the pictures had to be photoshopped right? I mean Leah was gay she would have told me if she was fxcking guys right? I was her best friend I'd been there through the whole Kelly situation, which had completely divided our group in two. Zeke with Kelly and me with Leah, I don't even remember the last time I spoke to Zeke just the two of us.

Jack and his drug lord drama had taken over my entire life, Zeke came to Hayden's welcome home party but it wasn't the place for us to really catch up. Kelly had brought Dolton but I don't think Leah was there long enough to even notice. I walked up to Leah's flat knocking on the door. Pim, her Asian roommate opened the door.

"Hey Reed, Leah's not here right now she went to the gym with some guy"

I furrowed my eyebrows confused "What guy?"

She stepped back walking into the apartment. I followed her in shutting the door after myself; she looked over her shoulder to talk to me.

"I don't know, I've never seen him here before, but he spent the night. They left for the gym about 2hrs ago so they should be back soon"

'Spent the night' I mouthed; the words seemed foreign when talking about Leah and a dude. I decided I was going to sit and wait for her; Pim kept me company until Leah came back into the flat, wet and smiling. I looked behind her shocked to see Hayden. They froze when they saw me sitting by the kitchen counter.

"Reed what are you doing here?" Leah asked.

"I came to see if you were alright. Why are you all wet?" I said folding my arms.

"I'm mortified. And erm Hayden chucked his water bottle on me after our workout so that's why I'm wet"

Hayden whispered something in her ear and the two of them started laughing again. I looked between them waiting for someone to share the joke.

"So it's true then?" I asked.

"Let's talk in my room Reed" Leah begged. I nodded knowing she didn't want Pim in her business.

I followed her to her room and Hayden came as well. I was shocked when Leah didn't say anything and let him come too. I cant believe he stayed the night, I didn't know he and Leah were friends like that. I walked into the room and the first thing I noticed was the messy bed but I didn't say anything. Leah wasn't always the neatest person.

I sat down on the chair and Hayden sat on the bed, Leah stood leaning against the wall. I didn't say anything I waited for her to speak, because I didn't understand what was going on at all.