The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [18]

Reed P.O.V

I wound the window down feeling the breeze from the sea wash over my skin. Jack had forced me to finish most of my assignments before reading week. I wasn't sure if he understood that the week was given to us to work on assignments. His excuse was that he didn't want us to be working on my birthday.

I watched as the airport came into view. Jack said that it would be a good time to go home, Dom wanted to do something small at the house for my birthday. I was a bit disappointed that Jack hadn't planned anything for just the two of us. But family time was always enjoyable. I would get to see my sister again. It's been a long while.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked me for like the 50th time today.

I rolled my eyes "I'm fine Jack. You don't need to keep asking"

He pulled his hand off my knee and put it onto the steering wheel. I felt him close off his whole body from me, his eyes focused on the road. I gritted my teeth holding the urge to say something. What had I done to upset him now? Why couldn't he be more mature? Asking me if I'm okay every 10seconds was irritating.

We pulled into the one-week stay area and I looked at Jack sideways. I thought we were only going home for a two days? Jack got out the car slamming the door hard. Now I knew he was definitely upset. I got out the car going round to where he was standing, by the boot, heaving our over packed suitcases out.

I did question why we needed a case each for a two-day visit but Jack told me not to worry, he didn't even let me pack my own case. I was just hoping he hadn't forgot any of my face products or favorite joggers to sleep in. I grabbed the handle of my case and followed Jack in silence.

The departure lounge was filled with fellow students going back home for the week, and couples making out and cuddling before their trip away. I wondered what Jack and I looked like to them. How it must seem me trailing behind him. Did we look like a couple or just friends? I sped up with Jack and threaded my fingers threw his holding his hand.

He smiled down at me before bringing our entwined hands to his lips. I looked at the departure board; I couldn't see a flight for our hometown. Confused I looked again checking all the times. There wasn't a flight for our town leaving anytime soon. Had Jack got the time wrong? We walked up to the departure desk for the Virgin Atlantic flight to Rhodes.

I turned to Jack shocked. What was going on?

"Jack? This isn't our desk," I whispered.

He just grinned at me as if I was being stupid. He placed our cases on the belt, the woman behind the desk weighed them then they disappeared down the conveyor belt.

"Well guys have a safe flight, and remember to drink lots of bottled water! Greece is hot this time of year," the woman said.

Once we walked away from the desk I slapped Jack on the arm "Tell me what the fxck is going on?" I said bouncing up and down excitement bubbling within me.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm taking you to Greece for your birthday"

I screamed throwing myself into his arms. I planted a deep kiss on his lips not caring that there were people around watching and looking at us. Happiness flooded threw my system, I'd never been happier to be surprised. I looked at Jack, letting the adoration and undying love show on my face. This guy was the one for me!

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" I sang as I skipped to the food hall.

I stopped random couple's and families, letting them know my boyfriend was taking me to Greece, for a week of romance on an island under the hot sun with amazing food and beautiful views. I can't believe he planned all this without me finding out, he must have had help.