Twenty Six

Adam's POV

They have cleaned Talia up in and she's Hooked up to the machines. The doctor said she might wake up soon and will be in tons of pain. He also said she was shot in her lower body and luckily it wasn't any higher because she would be paralyzed. I almost cry thinking about my girlfriend being paralyzed. She wouldn't be able to do anything she enjoys. Which means I would have a depressed girlfriend and Talia's fun when she's happy. She's the bubbly one. Reagan and Orion come to the room and Reagan is crying her eyes out.

" How is she?" Reagan asks.

" She's going to wake up soon." I say.

Reagan lets out a chuckle of relief. Then she pees her pants.

" Uh ew." I scoff.

" My water broke." Reagan says.

Orion starts freaking out.

" My fiancé's water broke!!!" Orion screams.

" Orion calm down." Reagan says.

Reagan screams out in pain. She starts crying again. A nurse comes by and puts her in a wheelchair.

" How selfish can she get?" I ask.

" What?" Orion asks.

Reagan screams in pain all the way down the hall.

" Sir are you coming?" A nurse asks.

" Hold on. How is Reagan selfish accidentally going into labor?" Orion asks raising his voice.

" Everything always has to be about her!" I scream.

" Oh my God Matt! What is wrong with you?! This whole thing happening is your fault!" Orion screams.

" How is this my fault?!" I ask.

" You decided to go be a drug lord and got caught up in so much craziness! I can guarantee Talia's accident wasn't an accident! I'm not stupid! I know that wasn't a Mormon at the door! Reagan wasn't due for another two weeks but all this stress caused her to go into labor but she's the selfish one? I love you and I care about you but you can get in serious trouble for dealing drugs Adam. Now excuse me I have to go, my fiancée is having a baby." Orion says.

He storms down the hall. How did he know? He's my best friend of course he knew. Talia turns over and opens her eyes.

" You're a drug dealer?" Talia asks sounding hurt.

" How did you hear that?" I ask.

" I woke 5 minutes ago." Talia scoffs.

" I'm so sorry baby." I say.

I try to hug her but she flinches.

" You need help! Get away from me!" Talia screams.

A nurse takes me out into the hallway and brings me to the waiting room. I sigh and sit in a chair. I start crying my eyes out.