Three

We walk into Orion's doctor's office. Everyone in the lobby gives us weird looks.

" She's pregnant. We're just the supporting cast." Talia says.

" Talia!" I squeal.

I nudge her in the rib and she laughs. I sign my name on the sign up sheet and sit down with everyone. I watch as the people in the lobby disappear one by one. I hear my name and I stand up. And Orion comes with me. I turn around and look at Talia and Adam. They give me a thumbs up before the door closes all the way. I squeeze Orion's hand and he smiles.

***

I never thought I would hear a doctor say I am 2 months pregnant at the age of 16. I'm just glad Talia, Orion and Adam were by my side and that I'm not alone. I get to find the gender soon and this is all very nerve wrecking. This is actually my life now. I'm actually pregnant and I'm still alive. We pile into Talia's car.

" Where are we off to now?" Orion asks.

I start crying. Everyone's heads snap towards my direction.

" I still have to tell my mom." I cry.

" We will be there with you." Talia says.

" Do I have to tell her soon?" I ask.

They all nod their heads.

" But meanwhile let's go to your sister's." Talia smiles.

She turns around and starts driving. My sister lives 2 hours away from us. I fall asleep on Orion's shoulder.

***

I wake up to someone shaking me softly. I open my eyes and met eyes with Orion. I smile. He helps me up as if I'm 7 months pregnant. I'm extremely nervous walking up to my sister's steps. I haven't spoken her since a few months ago and of course I had to sneak to talk to her because my mother disowned her and would disown me if she found out I spoke to her. That's not even right or okay. I miss my sister. I walk up to her door and knock. The door opens and I meet eyes with her daughter, Harper. She smiles up at me.

" Who's at the door, sweetie?" Kendall asks.

She comes from behind the door and smiles when she sees me. Tears fill my eyes and she looks confused.

" I'm pregnant." I say with my voice barely above a whisper.

She covers her mouth with her hand. I look down at my hands.

" Whose is it?" Kendall asks.

" Orion's." I sigh.

" Where's Orion?" Kendall asks.

" He's in the car." I say.

She lets out a sigh of relief then smiles.

" I haven't told Mom yet." I say with my voice quavering with fear.

I look down at my hands. Kendall's face falls.

" Do you think she'll kick you out like she did to me?" Kendall asks.

" That's what I'm afraid of." I say.

" Look at me! Look what I've created out of that mess and I'm so successful. I can see you being just like me. Successful and loving life." Kendall smiles.

She grabs both of my hands.

" Do you want me to be there when you tell her?" Kendall asks.

I nod my head.

" When are you planning on telling her?" Kendall asks.

" I have no idea." I say.

" Right now is fine." Talia calls out from behind me.

" Hi Talia!" Kendall says.

" Hi Kendall!" Talia says.

" I'll joining your support team. Let's go." Kendall smiles.

She grabs Harper's hand and leads her to her car. This is really happening. I'm really going home to tell my mother I'm pregnant with my sister who she hates. My mom is going to kill me.

" For the first time, she'll get to see her granddaughter." Kendall says.

Kendall smiles even though I know it hurts her. It's completely ridiculous that my mother refuses to see her granddaughter.