Twenty Four

Orion's POV

It's Cake Time. She has already opened gifts and such and so the shower is almost over. I run upstairs to go get the ring box. I'm shaking. I'm literally shaking. I'm so nervous. What if she says no? I try to take several deep breaths. I just put the ring in my back pocket and walk down the stairs.

" We were waiting for you babe." Reagan says.

" Okay I'm here." I say.

Everyone gathers around the cake. So the cake is a white present box and when she slices into it, the cake is going to be blue.

" Cut it alreadyyyy!" My mom calls out.

Reagan cuts it and pulls out the slice and it's blue and everyone cheers. Everyone gives her a hug and she cuts everyone a slice of cake. She finishes and sits down with everyone else. Adam mouths do it now to me. I nod my head.

" Reagan?" I ask.

I stand up in front of her and grab her hands to stand her up.

" You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're there for me on the good days, the bad days and just the worst days. You love me even when I don't deserve it. You make me want to be a better me even when I don't want to be a better me. And we're having beautiful twin boys. Every man's dream." I say.

Everyone laughs. I get down on one knee. Reagan starts crying while everyone awes and gasps. I open the ring box.

" Will you marry me?" I ask.

She nods her eyes with tears running down her face.

" Yes." I say.

I stand up and kiss her. Everyone cheers.

" I'm so coming to the wedding. I have the best wedding planner in the world! I'll give you his card." Tess says.

" Thanks Tess." I say.

Reagan just smiles while staring at her ring. I smile knowing she's in love with it. Tess hands me the card and I put it in my pocket.

" Thank you so much." I smile.

" We really have to get going. We'll see you around. I love y'all." Tess says.

She blows kisses to everyone as she leaves. I turn around and all the women are gathered around Reagan's ring. I smile knowing that was a good choice of ring. Everyone leaves the house now. Reagan's dad walks up to me.

" Thank you so much for your blessing." I say.

" No problem Kiddo. I want to see more of you. Let's go out to lunch tomorrow." Her dad says.

" Alright let's do it." I smile.

" See you tomorrow." Her dad smiles.

He walks out the front door. Adam Talia, Reagan and I just relax after they leave staring up at the TV.

" Do y'all want to clean this now or tomorrow?" Adam asks.

" Tomorrow." We all say.