Ten

The next morning, Orion and I walk into his doctor's office hand in hand. Everyone smiles at us as we check in. I get kinda nervous. I could be having anything. A girl. A boy. Twins. Triplets. Oh Lord. I'm trying not to stress. It's bad for the baby. The nurse announces my name and Orion and I walk into the back office. The doctor greets us as I sit on the table. Orion sits down then grabs my hand. The doctor lifts my shirt up then rubs the gel on my stomach and puts the device thing on my stomach. I've only seen this done in the movies.

" The babies are fine." The doctor says.

" Babies?" Orion and I ask.

" Your sons are fine." The doctor smiles.

He wipes the gel off the stomach and helps me sit up. The doctor basically pushes us out of his office. Orion looks shocked. I'm completely shocked. Babies? Two? We walk out to my door and get in. Orion looks straight ahead then starts cheering. I turn to him in shock.

" We need to buy another playpen." Orion smiles.

" I'm having two kids." I say with fear.

" Two kids. Not one but two. I don't just deliver once. I deliver twice. " I sigh.

" I know. I'm excited." Orion smiles.

I turn to him. Well you push them out then.

" I. Am. Not. Going. Anywhere." Orion says.

He kisses me then starts the car and drives off.

" I gotta go to work." I sigh.

" Okay then to work you'll go." Orion smiles.

He's so happy about this and it's adorable. He gets on the freeway and starts to Johnny Rockets. We get there. I reach over and kiss Orion before walking in. Half of the customers greet me. I greet them and walk into the kitchen. Zander and Gary are staring at me.

" What are you having?" Gary asks.

" Twins." I say.

" Twins?" They both ask while their eyes light up.

" 2 boys." I say.

Zander and Gary smile.

" I'm excited." Gary smiles.

" So is Orion." I say.

" You're not excited?" Zander asks.

" It's a little nerve racking." I say.

" I'm a twin." Gary says.

" Twins are fun." Zander says.

" I sure hope so." I say.

" They will be. They will be awesome." Gary smiles.

I smile.

" Now go take some orders." Gary smiles.

I put on my apron and walk out to take orders.