Nine

I'm scared to go 'home' because what if the apartment is filthy and another scam? What if they didn't have enough for furniture? Talia and I get out of her car and walk into our hallway which leads us to the elevator. We get to our hall and walk down to our apartment. Talia unlocks the door and I look around. Okay so there's no roaches or rat traps laying around. Orion and Adam are trying to put together a playpen. I smile as Adam squints at the manual.

" Adam, no matter how hard you squint the manual will still be in Swedish." Orion sighs.

My smile disappears and is replaced with an eye roll. Why is this happening? Their heads whip towards us. Orion stands up and kisses my forehead. I give him a small smile.

" I got something for you." Orion smiles.

" Please tell me you bought nothing from this place." I sigh.

He just ignores me and grabs both of my hands and walks me back downstairs then outside. He smiles. I rub my eye.

" What do you have to show me in the parking lot? It's dark. I'm tired. I want to bathe but I bet the bathroom is filthy." I say.

He pulls a familiar pair of keys out of his pocket and I hear my car chirp. My eyes widen and I smile.

" How did you get my car?" I ask.

" Well remember when your mom gave me an extra key to your house?" Orion asks.

" No." I say.

" Okay, so basically I went in the house while your mom was at work, and the keys were right there, so I just grabbed them and left." Orion says.

I reach up to kiss him.

" Best boyfriend ever." I smile.

We walk back inside to Talia and Adam arguing about the playpen.

" Babe, the internet says that in English means small piece." Talia whines.

" Who bought a Swedish playpen?" I ask.

" That doesn't even make sense, babe." Adam says.

Well my question was ignored. That's great. Orion holds both of my hands.

" Tomorrow we get to find out the gender of our baby." Orion says.

I smile. Orion smiles because I smiled. I love how he remembered the appointment because I forgot.

" I hope it's a boy.' Orion smiles.

" I do too." I say.

" What would you name it, if it was a girl?" Talia asks.

" Talia." Everyone including Talia says.

" Boy?" Adam asks.

" Jasper." Orion and I say.

" I love it." Talia squeals.

" Your kid will be blasian." Adam says.

I start laughing then groan in pain.

" What's wrong?" Orion asks in fear.

" The baby is kicking." I say.

Orion feels my stomach.

" They stopped." Orion smiles.

" Definitely a daddy's kid." Talia says.

I smile. Orion rubs my stomach.

" Hey baby, it's me, Daddy." Orion says.

I smile knowing Orion loves doing this. Adam and Talia smile.

" But this playpen though." Adam says.

Talia hits Adam in the arm.