Twenty Two

It's the day of my baby shower and I'm so excited. Everyone is going to be here including Tess Founder!!!! I'm extremely sad that my mom won't get to see anything but I know that my boys would have loved their grandmother. I walk downstairs and Orion and Adam are putting decorations up while Talia is organizing the food and drinks.

" I need the perfect outfit." I say.

" Maxi Dress." Talia says.

My eyes widen.

" Oh yeah you right. You right." I say.

I'm having this baby shower late. I know I know. I'm 6 months pregnant which means it's April. I walk back up the stairs to find the outfit. I find a black and white stripped maxi dress with a slit in the side, I find a white flower crown and black gladiator sandals. I set my clothes out and get in the shower. Want to know something that is really hard to do when you're pregnant? Shaving. I start to hear pounding and thuds outside my room door.

" Hello?" I ask.

They don't answer so I just rinse my hair out. Was isn't this how people die in scary movies? I'm dying.

" Adam stop playing around." I call out.

No response. I roll my eyes, rinse myself off and get out. I walk back into my bedroom and no one is there. I just roll my eyes and put some lotion on.

" Taliaaaaa!!!!" I scream.

She runs upstairs super quick.

" Is the baby coming?!" She asks.

" No. Why would you ask that? I need to know what to do to my hair?" I say.

Talia rolls her eyes and groans.

" Wear it out and natural. Your hair is goregous like that." Talia says.

" Thanks. Can you do it for me?" I ask.

" I'm glad you're not having girls." Talia says.

" Shut up." I laugh.

Talia laughs and moisturizes my hair and makes it look good.

" See I can't do it like that." I say.

" Literally all I did was put coconut oil in your hair." Talia says.

" But the way it looks when you do it." I say.

Talia just laughs.

" Now I'm going to beat my face." I say.

" Let me do it." Talia says.

" Okay." I say.

She puts on my makeup and it looks amazing. My Highlight is perfection. My eyebrows and edges are snatched. My eye shadow is exquisite. My eyeliner is winged to perfection. My eyelashes are ready to fly away from these haters. Also my lip gloss is popping. I slip into the maxi dress. My belly looks cute in this. I rub my belly then put on my gladiator sandals. Talia puts on my flower crown and we go downstairs. Orion looks at me.

" You look gorgeous my queen." Orion says kissing my hand.

" Thanks my love." I smile.

I look at everything and everything looks amazing. I love it so much.

" Thank you guys so much for setting all this up." I smile.

" Of course." Orion and Adam say.

" I love you guys." I smile.

" We love you too." Orion says.

I grab a Gatorade out of the kitchen and drink it. Someone knocks on the door. Adam answers it. His eyes widen and he walks out the door. I look over to Talia and she shrugs her shoulders and straighten out the couches.