Twenty

I get home and start packing. Everyone just walks in and looks at me.

" What are you doing?" Orion asks.

" Going home." I say.

" What?" Talia asks.

I stop packing and turn to them.

" She gave the house to me so I own it. I was thinking about selling it but I decided I'm going to keep it and raise a family there." I say.

Everyone smiles.

" Are we moving?" Adam asks.

" Looks like it." Orion smiles helping me pack.

" We have barely been here 4 months." Talia laughs packing stuff up.

" I don't care. I grew up in that house. I can't just walk away from it. Plus this place is probably illegal so we should go before the police get involved. I'm still mad about that actually." I say.

" Okay so can we keep the playpens together because I don't want to put those back together. I swear I speak Sweden fluently now." Adam says.

" Yes keep the playpens together Adam." I chuckle.

Adam does a fist pump. We continue to pack the whole apartment. This is so exciting. Owning a house at 16. And not to mention a mustang, 2 Lamborghini's and 2 Range Rovers.

" So her red Lamborghini is definitely mine. Just saying." Talia laughs.

" For sure." I say.

I'm actually going to miss my mom. Even though she had her moments, she was a good mom. I'm actually going to miss her asking if I'm actually going to wear that. I try not to cry thinking about that. Here comes the pregnant hormones. I tape shut a box and start crying. Orion runs in and hugs the crap out of me.

" I want my mommy." I cry.

Orion just hugs me and rubs my head.

" You're okay." Orion says.

" But I'm not. I'm not okay. The notes." I say.

" What?" Orion asks.

" She left me notes." I say.

Orion just hugs me.

" Please. We'll finish. Please just try to go to sleep." Orion says.

" Okay." I sniffle.

" Okay." Orion says.

He tucks me in.

" I love you." Orion says.

" I love you too." I say.