Sixteen

Reagan's POV

Of course it's raining and the funeral is outside. I sigh as I walk under Orion's umbrella and stand in front of my mother's grave. I just stare at it and think about how she's six feet under. Kendall is crying her eyes out. I don't really feel like crying. I look over to my grandma and she just has her head hung low. My grandpa just rubs her back. I look over to my dad and he has his famous stone cold face on. Then I look to Talia and her mom and they're both crying. Adam looks sad. Everyone is sad but me. I can't explain why I'm not sad. My grandma starts sobbing and throws a bouquet of flowers on the grave before running off with my grandpa. Everyone else kinda just walks off assuming the funeral is over. But I stay frozen staring at her grave. I examine the grave and the flowers on it. Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and it's Kendall. I smile as she wraps her arm around me and we walk to Orion's car. She gives me a hug before we part our ways. I get in the car and Orion is just staring ahead tightly holding the steering wheel.

" Are you okay?" Orion asks.

" I'm fine babe." I say.

" But you're not. And it's irritating that you won't admit it." Orion snaps.

He starts the car and we have a silent car ride home. We walk inside.

" Babe look I'm sor-" Orion says.

" Save it." I say.

I walk into our shared bedroom and slam the door. I sigh before sitting on the bed rubbing my stomach. My baby boys are going to make me so happy. I smile thinking about Jasper and Ryder running around this apartment. Someone knocks on the door.

" No." I say.

Adam walks in.

" I said no." I groan.

Adam sits on the foot of the bed.

" Are we out of Popsicles again?" I ask.

I sigh and start getting up.

" Okay what flavor do you want this time?" I ask.

" No. Rae I bought Popsicles yesterday but besides the point, Orion loves you and he just wants you to be happy and express your feelings because you haven't been lately." Adam says.

" What is there to express? Like my mom died what can I change about it?" I ask.

Adam just sighs.

" Just know that we're here for you and we're not going anywhere. And I think that's your problem. You're so scared that we're going to leave you. That's all I have to say. You can take my word for it or you know what? I don't care. Don't." Adam says.

He walks out and I jump at the slamming off the door. Why is everyone mad at me? I lay back on my bed and groan.