Chapter 7

Niall's POV

As I jogged to get the door I saw Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "That's what Zayn, Louis, and I want to know but Liam won't tell us," Harry answered. Liam got out is laptop went on YouTube and type something. "I saw a few mentions on twitter about this girl who sang a cover of Little Things some directioners are trying to getting our attention and to look at it so I did and look." said Liam. There was a girl with brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and she had braces. We are all amazed how beautiful her voice was she really had talent. "WOW!!" I said. And I saw when my solo was on she tried to make her voice sound perfect. We were all amazed really amazed. It was still a little weird how she sounded so perfect on my solo.

Billy's POV

After I tweeted the video of her singing I just sat down a watched the show. She so beautiful I have to get to know her better. But we are 4 years difference would she mind? Would she even like me? Well, it's me we are talking about I have abs the biceps what kind of girl wouldn't want that in a man?! I would be so cool if she actually fall in love with me because we work together be like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, haha. I still have my doubts though.