blind love

credit to: peekatmydreams on tumblr for the edit on the cover :)

//

Darkness. Loneliness. Hurt. Hopelessness.

Describe your life in four words the teacher had said at the beginning of senior year. Those were the four words written in braille by Liam Payne.

"Why darkness, Liam?" The teacher had asked.

"Because I'm blind and it’s all so dark and cold,"

"Why loneliness?"

"Because I have no one... ever."

"Why hurt?"

"Because there's not a day were I get home from school without being physically or emotionally hurt by someone here."

"Why hopelessness?" The teacher asked softly.

Liam took a deep breath, "My life is hopeless, pointless. There's no hope for something life changing to happen..."

Describe your life in four words the teacher had said at the end of year.

Happiness. Love. Comfort. Light.

So, how did the first four words which are practically antonyms to the last four change so dramatically in the course of one school year? Believe it or not, it was all thanks to the lending hand of Zayn Malik. What surprised Liam the most is that Zayn used to be one of his bullies, what made Zayn’s heart change and express not only pity, but even a slight crush for disabled Liam?

PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE IF YOU'RE WILLING TO READ THIS STORY. ♥

Thank you, I love you guys so much! :)