seventeen

chapter seventeen

**warning: smut continuation**

(if you wish to not read this just skip to the part where it says "weeks later")

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Zayn asked.

            Liam took a deep breath. “Yes.”

            Zayn pushed Liam gently unto the bed, to Zayn’s surprise he was nervous. He had done this plenty of times, but for the first time, aside from his own first time, he was nervous. Very nervous. He didn’t know why he was nervous. Maybe he was nervous that it’d be awkward or for some reason he was nervous to hurt Liam or maybe he was nervous because he had never done it with a blind person or maybe he was nervous because he was doing it with Liam why he never thought he’d do in a million years. Either way he was nervous, very nervous.

            “Are you a hundred percent sure?” Zayn whispered in Liam’s ear while he was straddling him.

            “A hundred fifty.” Liam said confidently.

            “Have you eve-”

            “No,” Liam admitted as he felt around to get a grip of Zayn’s sides.

            “Alright, don’t worry I got you…” Zayn whispered lovingly as he gently pushed himself back so he was straddle-sitting on Liam’s abdomen.

            Zayn got a grip of the bottom of Liam’s shirt and he gently slid it upwards while touching the newly revealed parts of Liam’s abdomen. Zayn tossed the shirt aside and he constantly and nervously kept asking Liam if he was okay. Zayn leaned down and kissed each part of Liam’s abdomen all the way up to his chest area over to his neck leaving a couple of love bites here and there and then towards Liam’s lips in which he stayed at for a while. He made sure to show all of his love for Liam that he had hidden through this kiss.

            Zayn couldn’t believe that Liam went from not even feeling comfortable to being touched and jerking away and twitching at every touch because of the actions of his father to Liam allowing Zayn to touch every bit of him. It was crazy for Zayn to believe that Liam was so comfortable with him.

            Liam was lying down peacefully and enjoying every single touch Zayn’s lips were leaving. He felt so happy, so at peace. His eyes were closed as Zayn slipped Liam’s pants and boxers off and as Zayn slipped his own off. Hearing as Zayn tore open the condom.

            Zayn didn’t even try to hide his surprise as seeing Liam’s member, saying it was huge was an understatement. For once, Zayn was grateful that Liam couldn’t see because Zayn’s face was filled with awe and surprise. If only Harry knew that under this blind boy was a monster, Harry would instantaneously be filled with jealousy for Liam.  

            Zayn started by kissing the tip of Liam’s member and then licking his shaft all the way down to his balls and back up slowly making Liam arch his back and clench his ass. Zayn put his hands on Liam’s sides as he sucked the tip of him and then pulled back, he gripped his sides tighter as he sucked in farther in and back out. Liam was getting more pleasure this way, but he would just rather Zayn sucked him all up. Until then Zayn went back in into full deep throat and pulled back immediately underestimating Liam’s length. Before Liam could come Zayn, with a condom already on, went slowly in on him.

            A groan escaped through Liam’s throat and he reached for Zayn’s sides unto he found them and gripped them tightly reaching for his back and scraping as Zayn went deeper and deeper. Both Liam and Zayn cussed, moaned, groaned, yelled each other’s names and there were many ‘oh my god’s’ and ‘deeper’ and ‘faster’ thrown around. It was as if it was a competition of who could scream the loudest.

            Zayn skillfully made it so they both climaxed at the same time making the pleasure completely unreal. The only words thrown around during their climax were very quick and constantly repeated ‘I love you’s,’ but they were both filled with the truth each other felt or maybe just one person’s I love you were genuinely truthful the other boy’s I love you could be questionable…

//

weeks later

dear friend,

it’s me liam you probably for got me since it’s been quite awhile. my writing skills are improving according to my tutor has told me. my grammar and spelling just needs to improve. sorry i haven’t wrote in a while. life’s been hectic. Caroline doesn’t like me anymore. That’s because the school found out about me and zayn. I don’t know how they found out about me and zayn maybe zayn is the type to not kiss & tell, but sleep & tell. Who knows because i didn’t tell anyone about us and I don’t know how the whooooole entire school found out because since i’ve been rlly lonely. harry is supposedly pissed at zayn… according to zayn. harry won’t talk to me because of it. accordding to Louis he just makes faces of disgust at me. zayn still talks to me like he did before, i just expected something to change after we did something very private i don’t know maybe i got my hopes up. i just expected him to be more loving and way more close to me but i’m still pretty lonely in the hallways except for the constant hug and kiss and hand holding he gives randomly in the halls. As for niall niall hates me. he couldn’t believe I didn’t tell him me and zayn were dating and I led him on (since he told me he liked zayn and he wanted me to hook him and him up). Either way now I only have Louis and zayn. it’s quite good to have a guide. Don’t get me wrong being blind sucks more than anything in this world, but the blind perk is that you get a guide and it makes it look like you have friends… which i don’t right now… or ever… I never have friends. Niall was a miracle, but he left me like everyone else has… but it’s okay becase I have Louis. but at least linking arms with Louis makes it look like I have someone y’know… or maybe it sounds pathetic… I don’t know… either way, you’re my friend right? …at least i think of you as a friend… you don’t hate me because i didn’t hook you up with zayn, you don’t hate me because I’m blind, you don’t hate me because I’m dating zayn… or maybe you don’t hate me because you don’t know me… either way I could never hate you… even if I don’t know you... even if I don’t know you I love you… thanks for reading my letters… alright friend good luck in whatever you’re facing… and for myself i wish myself luck too…

love always, liam. x

--------------------------------------

Do you love or hate the new cover?

A/N: I'm not even going to make excuses as to my late updates. Just going to say one thing. I've been very uninspired as you can tell by this short shitty chapter, either way I hope at least five or three or one of you guys stuck with my after my fifty month break. I'm back now and hoping to update very constantly. I'm really sorry. I tried to keep the smut as PG-13 as possible if that's even a thing because there are some reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy young readers out there man. So for all you mature headed people I might make a RATED R chapter idk if you want idk. If you have any ideas for this story never hesistate to message me or comment I read allllll of the comments! ♥

Anyways how did you think the school found out about ziam? I feel so bad for Liam being lonely in the school yet again... sigh.

I SWEAR TO YOU THAT I WILL UPDATE SUPER FAST AS IN THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEK FAST BC THIS CHAPTER WAS FUCKING SHORT