twenty

chapter twenty:

dear friend,

it's liam here. i'm sure you have forgotten me. it's been months since i've written to you. life has been amazing. you could say that zayn and i are really in love. months have flown by without me realizing the time which is why it's taken me so long to update you on my life. being with zayn just really makes life pass faster. october, november and half of december have just flown past me without realizing that the christmas spirit was creeping among us. my braille has truly improved and it's because zayn has found a braille teacher for me. his family is really rich and he pitched in to help find me a great braille teacher to help me with my vocabulary... he's truly great. i feel like he's really in love with me. i mean who else would pay for braille classes with such a great professor? he's made me really comfortable, he's the only person besides my mom and louis who i can be around and not flinch immediately at the random touch. speaking of great people in my life, niall is slowly coming back to his senses and being my friend. he's gotten really jealous over me being with zayn, but he's slowly being my friend again and speaking to me more which makes me really happy. hopefully he comes to his senses by the time christmas arrives so there's no prominent drama in my life. louis is still a bit skeptical about me and zayn because he says that every time he says zayn with harry he feels that harry is plotting something against me, but zayn is always very wary of harry... i'm not sure what he means by that, but i'm just letting you know everything that's happening in my life... other than that everything has been fabulous and life couldn't be brighter... i sure hope i could see though... i've never truly admitted that, but man it would be wonderful to see what zayn looks like wouldn't it??? oh well....

love always, your friend, liam. xx

ps. do you think my writing is starting to make more sense? do you notice way better grammar and use of words? i'm truly trying to get better and i think this professor is helping me... ok bye bye!

-

"Liam, honey wake up, it's your last final of the semester!" Liam's mom knocked on his door.

Liam groaned acknowledging that it was 7 in the morning. He was always surprised at how fast the night passed by while he was asleep. "I'm not feeling very healthy, mom."

"Don't be silly, Liam," Liam's mom joked, "Just get up silly, I don't care if you fail your final as long as you don't fail your class."

Liam groaned and struggled to get up. He knew his room really well so he didn't need a cane to guide him. His mom had already picked out an outfit for him to wear so he wouldn't dress like a crazy person. He changed, quickly ate breakfast, grabbed the cane from beside his front door, said his farewells and headed to he bus stop.

Now that Zayn was dating Liam he wasn't scared to take the bus, he knew that he wouldn't be bullied as much by Harry because Zayn would stop him from doing it. Liam was still unsure as to if Harry knew if Zayn and him were dating, but it was alright. He understood. After all Harry knew that Zayn had taken Liam's virginity, since it was such a scandal a few months ago.

As the bus approached Liam got on, making his way back without trouble since everyone still spread out like the Red Sea when they saw him. He found an empty seat and was so satisfied when he heard zero comments made about him, even from Harry. He took a seat and his lips couldn't help but spread into a genuine simple smile. Things were really looking up for him. He just hoped that Zayn would say hi to him in the bus, but that was alright he has with Harry... That was alright, right?

//

After Liam took his last final with the support of Louis beside him, he made it to the hallway and waited for Zayn. Liam knew Zayn was approaching when Louis gave his arm a supportive squeeze and said his farewell.