sixteen

chapter sixteen

**smut-ish warning**

LIAM’S POV

“What’s wrong?” Zayn’s voice said in the other line.

There’s this thing that happens when you lose one of your five senses, you gain one. It’s kind of like a super power. At this current moment, my super power sense told me that Zayn was worried, he was trying to cover up something he’s done. Don’t call me the obsessive compulsive boyfriend who thinks that one his boyfriend doesn’t reply right away is out fucking someone else because I can really tell by Zayn’s tone that he did something wrong.

            “Where were you last night?” I asked gingerly.

            “With Harry.” Zayn’s voice was convincing.

            “I don’t believe you…”

            Silence.

            “Tell me where you were.” Each word was said with higher volume.

            Silence.

            Breathing.

            “Did Harry tell you?” Zayn’s voice said trying to sound as casual as possible.

            “What?”

            “Did Harry tell you? Did he fucking tell you?” Zayn’s voice was filled with stress.           

            “Tell me what?”

            “Nothing, nothing never mind.” Zayn said so fast his words were jumbled all together.

            I clicked the phone off, I didn’t have time for Zayn’s weird actions. I had to find out what Harry was supposed to tell me.

//

            Louis guided me down town and I ordered him to stand around casually, but hidden just in case I get gang banged by Harry for some reason or who knows Louis can come to my rescue.

            I pushed my sunglasses up the rim of my nose. I like how my eyes got lighter over the fact that I’m blind, I just hate the fact that they look all around but where I want to look at, so I hide them with nice Rayban sunglasses that my dad got me before he ran off. Now, mom can’t afford one quarter of how much those glasses are.

            “Blind boy, wanted to meet up with me what has the world come to?” I heard Harry’s boots clap with the floor, each step approaching me and getting closer to me.

            “I don’t want to small talk; I want to know what is up with Zayn.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Where was he last night?” I sighed heavily, why won’t anyone just tell me what is going on.

            “At my house party…..”

            “Who was he with?”

            “I don’t know some girls, who cares? Does blind boy have a crush on Zayn?” Harry chuckled with an annoying bitter tone.

            Zayn didn’t tell him that we were dating? Ouch

            “Look, Blind Boy, Zayn didn’t fuck any girls last night if that’s what you want to know. He just got a few lap dances, didn’t get very turned on, he had a lot of shit on his mind, so if that’s what you want to know, there you go. You’re fine to go ask him on a first date or whatever. You’re wasting my time okay, go get him or whatever. See ya around Blind Boy.” His footsteps made it clear he was walking away.