twelve

chapter twelve

            “Promise me I look good Niall,” Liam said, still very insecure about whatever Niall did to him to groom him up.

            “I promise, you look fantastic!” Niall smiled proud of the work he did on Liam.

            “Pinky promise, mate,” Liam said, tugging at his shirt nervously.

            “Pinky promise.”

            “So, are you sure our plan will work?”

            “Yes, you will know everything that is happening in the movie even if you can’t see a goddamn thing.”

            “Do you think she’s going to think I’m crazy for wearing these glasses the whole movie?”

            “Just tell her they’re special 3D glasses because you have some eye problem, she’ll believe it.” Niall said in a confident voice.

            Liam bit his lip, he still wasn’t sure about this whole movie thing, I mean after all him and Zayn were together somewhat, but he couldn’t turn down Caroline Swissolver, ever. But, then again Zayn deserves this pain if he ever does find out after all he’s caused Liam a lifetime of pain.

            Niall massaged Liam’s shoulders in an encouraging way, “I’ll drive you there and drop you off with her.”

            //

            “Here she comes!”

            “Liam!” Caroline exclaimed. “…And… Niall, right?”

            “Yes,” Niall smiled.

            “You’re the new kid, right?” Caroline asked politely.

            “Mhm…” Niall smiled.

            “Nice, yeah, so Liam, what movie do you want to watch?” Caroline said, not minding one bit that Liam was wearing those glasses; in fact, she loved them she considered them his signature look.

            “I…um…” Liam ran his fingers through his hair, “I was thinking of a 3D movie, maybe Frozen. I promise it’s a good movie, I heard that it’s very good for a kid movie, I mean unless you want to watch that one action 3D movie, that’s totally fine.” Liam caught himself babbling and stopped before he made a fool of himself.

            “No! Yeah! Yeah! I’ve been meaning to watch Frozen for forever! I’m glad you want to watch it too!” Caroline smiled and bit her lip.

            “Shall we go?”

            “Yes,”

            “Well I’ll see you guys!” Niall said waving at them.

            “Can I-Can I hold your hand?” Liam said hoping it didn’t sound so obvious that he need her hand to guide himself.

            Caroline blushed and looked down, “Yes of course.”

            Liam offered his hand as soon as she said yes so she held it instead of him reaching blindly for her hand.

            Their hands interlocked and Liam didn’t feel the electricity he felt with Zayn and as soon as he realized that he started regretting everything about accepting to this movie thing.