Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Xander’s POV

            I am playing GTA 5 when my phone goes off, I look to the screen of my phone and read the message that shows on the home screen of my iPhone.

            Did you see the pictures I posted on Facebook?

            I grab the phone, shaking my head irritably.

            No, I don’t stalk your every update on your stupid Facebook page.

            I have never liked Greg, ever. He had a mouth that needed to be shut and a face that needed to be punch. He acted like he was something to be afraid of when really he is the one that tucks his tail and runs.

            Look at them, I am sure you will get a good kick out of them. Good girl gone bad much?

            I am confused at the last part of his message.

            Who the hell was he talking about?

            What the hell is that supposed to mean?

            I turn my attention back onto my game before pulling out a gun and shooting a guy in the back before I run and grab the money off the pavement. The cop lights begin flashing at the top of the screen and I hurry and steal a car before getting back onto the road.

            My phone goes off and I huff with irritation before glancing at it.

            Cameron isn’t so innocent anymore. But she never was, was she Belk?

            The mention of her name makes my heart stop slightly. Without answering his message I go to his Facebook page before my eyes find them.

            There are four photos.

            One of Cameron sitting on a couch, her face shocked, and all she wears is a bra and her underwear.

            My heart begins pounding and the hand that isn’t holding my phone clenches into a fist.

            The second is of Rick pulling up his pants and Cameron throwing on her shirt.

            The third, a little black box on the coffee table, syringes, needles, and rubber ties inside.

            My Tv speakers fill with gunshots and loud sirens, announcing I have been caught by the cops.

And the fourth, Cameron pulling up her pants, tears running down her face, Ricks mouth frozen in a yell.

The photos have a title and at the site of it makes me throw my remote blindly behind me and for me to run out of my room.

‘Looks like the Belk’s aren’t the only ones who have gotten a piece of Ms, Cameron.’

∞        

            Rage.

            It blinds me.

            I am barely able to drive because I cannot see the road straight. My hands clutch the steering wheel so tightly my knuckles are whiter than sheet.

            I am going ten miles over the speed limit, knowing I have to get there and I need to get there quick.

            I pull into his driveway, my heart racing and blood pulsing, the anger so obvious that anyone would be able to tell.