Chapter Two

Chapter Two

            “Hey, your mom sent me up.” He says as he peeks his head into the door, making me jump when I hear his unexpected voice.

            I turn and find him smiling slightly and I force on a smile through my pounding heart.

            “O,  hey.” I say softly as I turn back to the mirror and taking one last look at my appearance. “Do I look okay?” I ask him slowly, and I feel his arms come around my waist and his head in my neck. He presses a kiss to my skin and I shiver at the feeling and he chuckles, blowing warm air onto my skin.

            “When do you not?” he murmurs, pressing more kisses to my skin before taking some of my skin and sucking it into his mouth.

            “Marcus…” I begin but stop when he tugs on it harder.

            When he pulls away he turns me around and presses a kiss on my lips, holding me to him closely.

            “If you gave me a hickey I swear I am going to kill you.” I threaten softly when I have pulled away.

            He smiles mischievously and I look into the mirror quickly and I groan as my eyes land on the red skin.

            “I have to go to dinner with your parents!” I whine and he chuckles as I slap him on the arm.

            “So do I.” he murmurs, leaning towards my neck again and I pull away as far as I can.

            “What has gotten into you?” I laugh slightly and he smirks.

            “Nothing.” He shrugs and I shake my head before looking back into the mirror.

            I decided on a yellow and red floral skirt and a yellow lace blouse along with a pair of red heels. I have straightened my hair and let it hang down to my elbows.

            “You ready to go or do you want to stay here and keep being silly?” I tease and he puts on a joking face.

            “Do you even have to ask?” he teases and I laugh.

            “Guess not, but let’s go anyway. You’re the one dragging me to this thing.”

            “Then shouldn’t I be the one waiting to drag you out that door?”

            “Well maybe, if you weren’t some hormonal teen, then yes. That’s the way it should be.” I tease and he laughs before his eyes go to my neck and he smirks before walking towards the door.

            “You better put some makeup on that, I’ll be downstairs talking to your mom.” He says with  a smile before walking out of the room.