Chapter 31: The Reason For 'Taylor'

Chapter 31: The Reason For ‘Taylor’

Now, what actually happened next was the weirdest thing. And I guess it always happen when I was drunk; especially this drunk.

I slipped. I slipped over my own black shoe laces.

I could feel the gravity pulling me down just because Earth has its own gravitational pull; great I was going on about physics stuff when I was falling for embarrassment.

My eyes basically widened as my mouth gasped and opened wide. And my body was moved forward towards the ground, as my tied up hair was moving with me.

Then I heard footsteps running to me; and I was caught in someone’s arms.

My heartbeat paused. And I glanced up.

His familiar green eyes were glimmering as he looked at me. And I saw his worried face. With my awesome ten dimension drunk eyes, I giggled as I looked at this person and smiled back.

“You alright, Rosanna?”

I laughed as I heard my real name. “I’m fine.” I pointed at him, still in his arms half falling onto the ground. And for some reason, his voice was very familiar; too familiar actually.

This person got me back on to my feet, as I struggled to stand up with balance. I frowned and looked at this person again. My eyes started to blur and it switched its visions. I stared at this boy as I frowned with confusion. Until my eyes were back to normal; “Harris?”

My best friend looked at me worried again. I lightly punched him in the arm and giggled, “What are you doing here?”

He shrugged, “I could ask you the same.”

I laughed, “I’m here to find some fighting business.” I turned to glanced back at the gang.

He shook his head, “You shouldn’t be fighting when you’re like this.”

Staring at him, I wondered off. “Aha!” I pointed back at those people amongst the crowd, “Well, I’m going to finish this off.” With my sentence ended, I headed for my next move; a high kick to the closest enemy’s head.

Instead of hitting my enemy in the head, I hit him in the eye. The guy just cried almost screaming, as he reacted and place his hands over his face. I stopped, “Oopps.”

The others glanced at each other again and headed for me. I smiled, “Finally some action!”

One aimed for my head, I dodged down and swift my arm under his chin. I grabbed his arm and pulled it with some cracking. The poor boy screamed. And with a finishing touch, I kicked him in the leg and he fell down. Surprised, I glanced back and saw another guy reaching his arm to my shoulder to pull me back. Instead, I tucked my head down, spun around him and gave him a head butt. He also, was knocked out. I could hear the girls gasping and screaming as they tried to dodge away from the fallen guys. I smiled and laughed to myself, Typical girls!

I felt my hair loosening; I stopped and tightened my head band. And as I glanced up again, I saw another person. He aimed for my face, right in the nose, “Bad timing!” I yelled out. I leaned backwards, feeling my spinal cord stretched. I reached my fingers for a stool that was behind me. Flipping back, almost like an elastic band, my arms pushed forward, and the stool in my hand hit the person in the head. His eyes crossed and I could start seeing the bruise coming out of his head, like one of those cartoons with that big red lump once his been hit by something hard.

I smiled and felt my strands of hair falling down. I glanced up and blew them, “Who’s next?” I asked.

Some backed away and started to run. “Already?” I asked, “That was fast.” I grinned back at Harris, who was shaking his head.