Chapter 19: They're Not the Same

Chapter 19: They’re Not the Same

“What?” Dean stared at us, “You mean, there’s another you?”

Rosabel smiled, “No, we’re not really the same.”

Harris stepped in, “So you’re saying that you two are completely different,” he raised an eyebrow. “Other than the fact that you look exactly the same?” Rosabel and I nodded.

“But you look exactly the same.” Dean bragged on, “Like twins!”

“We are twins.”

“Whatever.”

“Look,” I glanced back at the Josh who was hanging in the air, in a cement cocoon. “We have to go now.”

Harris and Dean glanced at each other and nodded.

“But how are we going to get back?” Rosabel asked.

“Dean, you have your phone here?” I looked at him.

“Yeah,” he said, throwing it to me. “What are you going to do with it?”

I smiled, “Calling for some backup.” I caught the phone and dialled the number on my hand. Hearing it ring, I smiled, “Hi, Xander!”I glanced back at Harris, Dean and Rosabel. “We need to borrow some of your motorbikes.”

I heard Xander smiling, “On it!”

***

“Thank you for the motorbikes.” I said, facing Xander and his gang.

He grinned, “No worries,” glancing back at Rosabel, “Is that you’re sister?”

I nodded.

“She looks very much like you.” He stared at her, “In fact, she looks exactly like you.” He pointed at my face, “Are you–”

“Twins?” Rosabel and I said, “Yes, we are.”

Xander laughed, “I really never had thought that you have a twin.” He glanced at us. “Seriously.”

I smiled at him, “Well, can you do a favour for me?”

He nodded.

 “Can you keep it as a secret that I have a twin?” I whispered to him.

He grinned, “Sure.” He glanced at my sister, “But can she go out with me.”

I glared at him, pulling a few of my knuckles. “Really?” I asked him again.

He gulped, “On second thought,” he smiled weakly, “I’ll just keep it as a secret for you then.”

I smiled, “Thank you.” I glanced back at Harris and Dean, “And thank you for the motorbikes again.”

Xander smiled at me, “Glad to help.”

“We should go up.” Harris looked at me.

I nodded, “Well, see you then, Xander.” I grinned at him.

“Sure.” He grinned back, putting his helmet on and signal his gang. And with that they all zoomed off to the road and left.

“Who was that?” Dean pointed.

I glanced back at him, “An old friend.”

Dean silenced and nodded.

Harris glanced at me and went inside the hotel. Dean walked pass me and followed behind him. Rosabel gazed at me and smiled, “You haven’t changed at all, Sis.” She glanced at my dress and then my joggers on my feet, “Other than that dress.”