Chapter 18: Duplicate

Behind the metal door, the black men carried a girl. She was in a white soft dress. Harris and Dean couldn’t do anything but to keep their eyes on her. Did they really capture her? They thought.

Josh grinned at the two of them hanging up-side-down, “Cat got you tongue?” He walked closer to Dean.

The up-side-down boys shot a glance back at Josh.

He laughed, “You didn’t believe me, when I said that I found her,” he turned back and walked closer to the girl, “did you?” He paused and touched the girl’s golden brown hair that was in her face. He smiled and moved her flowing hair away from her sking.

The boys’ eyes widened seeing the girl’s face; the soft skin, the elegant sleeping eyes and the red lips. Harris and Dean couldn’t believe it. It was her, the girl was Taylor.

Josh grinned, “I do believe it is your girl.” He smiled, touching her skin again, “Just by seeing your reactions.”

“Get your hands off her!” Dean called out.

Josh cracked out a laugh, “You jealous?” He smiled, “Or are you scared that I’ll hurt her?”

Dean didn’t answer, but his eyes firmed on the unconscious girl.

Josh smiled again. He had an eye on this girl for a long time, and finally she was in his hands. He came closer to her, moving her chin up a bit. Looking down at her red lips, he came closer.

“Hey! Why don’t you get your stupid hands off the girl?” A voice rose in, just out of nowhere.

Everyone spun around, and glanced up to where the light was coming from. Up on the metal ceiling, there was a strong shadow standing there. Whoever it was, the person slit down the rope and grinned.

“Chao!” She said, “How is everyone going?” Wearing a dark brown coat and a warm hat, the girl was standing there smiling in her dress and joggers on her feet.

Harris’ and Dean’s eyes widened, “Taylor?”

***

“Gosh,” I said, “You sound like you’ve see a clone or something.” I looked at the boys in rope cocoons, almost chuckling, “Are you guys becoming butterflies, later on?”

Their faces didn’t change. I glanced back at Josh, who had the same reaction. I had to focus. I reached for my coat and pulled out my gun. “Hands off the girl, Josh.” I pointed my gun at him.

He glanced down at the girl who was conscious and then back at me. He glanced at the girl again and glanced back at me. His eyes still wide opened, blinking with nothing ringing a bell. “How can you be here at two places–”

“What?” I called out, “You didn’t understand a thing what I just said?” I glanced at the girl, “Get your hands off her!”

He nodded and placed the girl gently down on the ground. I smiled and gazed at the girl. Surprising, I saw her face. Good to see you again, Rosabel.

I shook my head and faced Josh. “Get her!” He ordered, and a whole bunch of black men came running to me. I smiled, shotting two bullets at Harris and Dean where the rope was hanging them. “Thanks.” Harris said.

“No problems.” I smiled, turning back at the twenty black men or something.

The first one charged for me aiming for my hand holding the gun. I tucked and quickly rolled on the ground, and changed my guns. Shotting needles, to the three who was in the back, the three needles hit their leg at exact. They landed on their backs and slept.

I spun to my right and shot another five needles to the next five. From behind, one kicked me, but I dodged it and smiled, clicking the gun and another needle shot him by the arm. He laid down flat on his face. “Who’s next?” I called out.

I glanced back at Harris and Dean who was able to untie themselves. I smiled, clicking my needle gun at the next six people who charged for me. Leaping and jumping high, I kicked the next opponent in the stomach and shot the needle by the arm. I gazed up and saw two left. Grinning I said, “Boo!”

They jumped and charged at me, I shook my head, “Should’ve run when you can.” I shot the next two needles by their ankle and they landed on the ground flat like pancakes.

“There’s still someone missing.” I turned back at Harris and Dean. Who were both taking care of Josh.

I glanced back at the girl unconscious by the side of the car yard. Lowering myself down next to her, I smiled. She looks exactly like me, except the fact that she had makeup and red lipstick.

I pulled out a bottle of clear liquid. Pouring the liquid into her mouth, her eyes flickered opened. The girl turned to me. She glanced up with a confused face. “Is that you Rosanna?” She whispered.

I smiled back at her, “Good to see you, Rosabel.” I placed the lid of the bottle on again. “How are you?”

She smiled, “Good, I guess.” She paused, “Where are we?”

I glanced back at Harris and Dean, who were tying Josh with many layers of rope and hanging him up-side-down. “There that should do it.” Harris stood there watching Josh dangling about.

“Wait.” Dean said, searching for something useful. He ran to the side of the wall and found something very nice. Using a stick, he took a blob of wet cement and covered the ropes that were tying Josh. “There.” He smiled at his masterpiece, “This is a cement cocoon.” He glanced back at me, “The perfect match for you, Josh.”

“Why you!” Josh started.

I glanced down at my dress and tear a bit of fabric. Walking over to Josh I smiled, “Hope you would like this.” I tied the piece of white fabric over Josh’s mouth. I smiled again, “I like you more, when you don’t talk.” I winked at him.

“Let’s go.” I glanced back at the boys, but Harris and Dean kept an eye at the girl. “Who’s her?” They asked.

I smiled and walked over to the girl. She held my hand and we both smiled, “We’re twins.” We repeated together.

***

Okay, this chapter was a little short, sorry. I just had this idea, popping in my head and I just had to add it in her. I hope I surprised you! ^^

Well, if you like this chapter remember to vote and leave a comment!