Chapter 47

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Ezra and I were sitting at the restaurant, we just had the best dinner ever, and we ended up playing footsie under the table, with our hands intertwined.

"I can't believe you're really, like actually healthy" Ezra admitted as he looked at our hands, brushing his thumb up and down my palm.

"Me neither, but guess what" I chuckled

"You are"

"And I'm more than happy about that"

~

"I missed you" I wishpered to Ezra. We were currently snuggled up against each other on the couch in our hotel room.

"You should know" Ezra smiled and pressed a kiss on top of my head. I looked up and stared him in his eyes. I could feel his breath against my forehead, and his warm hands carresing the exposed skin on my waist.

"I love you" I wishpered, and before Ezra could even respond I pressed my lips against his. His hand that was laying on my waist, was now wrapped against my body. He pressed my body even closer against his, and I tangled my fingers in his brown, curly, untamed hair. This kiss was unlike others, this kiss wasn't rushed this kiss wasn't tragic, this kiss was full of love and desire. Ezra pulled away for a second, but I immediately pulled his body against mine.

"Aria.." Ezra sighed.

"Ezra.. I want this" I wishpered as our heads were still resting against one anothers. "I want us"

"Me too, I don't want to go too fast" Ezra mumbled

"I know you for 7 months now Ezra, just kiss me" I wishpered and suddenly Ezra crashed his lips against mine. I felt his arms brush against my skin and that famous electric spark, rushing through my body. Suddenly, Ezra wrapped his hands around my tighs, lifted me up and carried me to the bed.

"I love you" I wishpered, while Ezra left a trail of kisses down my body. He gently took off my top, and I didn't even bother to pull away.

"I love you too" Ezra wishpered, before we continued, and had the night of our lives.

~❤️~

The next day

The next morning, I woke up with someone playing with my hair and an arm wrapped around my bare waist. I groaned, turned around and slowly opened my eyes to see Ezra staring at me, while he was playing with my hair.

"God, you're so beautiful" Ezra wishpered which made me blush

"How long have you been up?" I asked

"Long enough to see how adorable you are and how lucky I am to have you in my life" Ezra smiled and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"You're being cheesy again"

"I don't care" Ezra chuckled. "I love you, Aria Montgomery"

"I love you too, Ezra Fitz" I wishpered and instantly snuggled my head in his chest. "Thank you for not giving up on me when I was at my worst"

"I would never give up on you Aria, I would never do that"

"I know, it just needed to be said"

A/N

Follow my instaa, it's just like this, @pll003 :) I will post pictures as soon as I get followers :,)

Next chapter will be the last I think :(

Sorry again for not uploading and for the super short chapters but if someone wants to switch lifes, I volunteer bc mine is fucked up atm. No details, I don't feel like talking about it. Sorry.