Chapter 18

The whole drive to the town hall I was bawling my eyes out while Noel told me to shut up.

"Don't do this!" I cried but Noel just laughed

"Why not?"

"Because I'm human too! I have feelings!" I cried and grabbed his shoulder but he just shrugged it off.

"Don't overreact Aria, it's not the end of the world" Noel hissed

"It is to me! I don't want this!" I yelled but Noel just ignored me. "At least postpone this untill tomorrow, I don't want to get married with a black eye and bloody clothes!"

"You wish" Noel laughed. "And then what? Let you run away? Don't even think about it! Now get out of the car, we're here" he mumbled, got out of the car, grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside where Nelly was already waiting. "And don't you dare to walk away"

"What if I do?"

"Did you see your pretty little friend after she left Fitz's office? Because you won't if you don't cooperate" He wishpered and walked further.

"WHAT?! You've got Hanna?! Let her go!" I yelled and slammed my free fist against his chesf but it did not help.

"Only if you marry me" He said and now we reached Nelly. She had tears streaming down her face and fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry" She wishpered and nodded to Noel

"Nelly! Don't do this! Don't!" I yelled and recieved a fist in my face from Noel.

"They've got Mike" She sobbed and just then the Pastor walked in.

"Soo guys, before I'm marrying you I want to make sure this is what you want, since you're so young" He asked and looked at me and Noel.

"N- No I-"

"Hey Aria, it's such a shame Hanna and Mike couldn't make it don't you think?" Noel said and sent me a deadglare.

"Y- Yes. This is what I want" I said, stumbling over my words.

"Okay, let the ceremony begin" The pastor said but Noel stopped him

"We don't want a big wedding, can we just skip to the important part?" Noel sighed and grabbed my hand. Tears were forming in my eyes as we came to the part I never thought I would get at at age 16.

"Noel Kahn, do you take Aria Rose Montgomery to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the pastor said and deep inside my heart there was still a little hope he wouldn't. He wouldn't dare to say it.

"I do"

Crap.

"Aria Rose Montgomery, do you take Noel Kahn to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked and I shot a nervous look at Nelly, but she was just bawling her eyes out. I looked at Noel who gave me a slow nod before I had to say those two words who will chance my life forever.

"I do" I said and suddenly bursted out in tears.

"Don't worry, happy tears" Noel mumbled, took my arm and dragged me outside.

"Congratulations bitch, we're married now"

~

I found myself crying in front of that appartment after I was able to sneak outside Noels house after he got himself wasted and passed out. I didn't have the guts to knock though, I didn't know what to say at all. I leaned my back against the wall and slid myself to the ground, where I burried my head in my hands and cried untill the sun came up.

After a long, long time suddenly the door to Fitz's appartment opened to expose an utterly confused Jackie and Ezra in the doorway.

'Ezra? What is she doing here?" Jackie asked and grabbed his hand but Ezra pulled away and knelt down in front of me.

"Aria? Hey, what's wrong?" Ezra asked but I shook my head. "Jackie, I think it's best if you go now" Ezra said and Jackie just sighed and left. "Hey, what's wrong?" Ezra asked and brushed a piece of hair out of my face and gently wiped away my tears with his thumb. As soon as he knew I wasn't gonna say anything he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. In response, and without thinking, I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck and let him carry me away. He placed me on his couch, grabbed a blanket and his first aid case and sat down next to me.

"Aria, I don't know what happened but I do know we need to chance this bandage" he said and gently grabbed my wrist to clean my wound. "And I do know I have to keep you away from Noel" He mumbled

"Too late for that" I sobbed and Ezra gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean, it's too late for that? Aria, this boy is dangerous, you have to stay away from him" He sighed and cupped my cheek.

"He doesn't deserve you" Ezra wishpered as his thumb trailed to my lips and my eyes met his intense gaze. I looked at his lips and he did the same thing. After a few seconds the space between us was gone, our eyes were closed, Ezra's hand was wrapped around my skinny waist and I could feel his breath against my lips. "He doesn't deserve you" he wishpered one more time before his soft, tender lips touched mine. A spark of electricity ran through my body as he placed his other hand on my neck and pulled me even closer. Our lips moved in sync and I could not think of anything else at the moment. Ezra made me forget about Noel, he made me forget about everything, and most of all, he made me feel loved. Due to lack of air we finally pulled away but our foreheads rested against each other and our noses slightly touched.