Chapter 50

Hey guys! It's me already?

I don't know.. Exams are over and that takes like 99% of the stress away... I just feel like updating today and I know I told you my goodbye but I just can't stay away from you 😏 (them Ezria feels)

3th persons POV

It was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining bright on this late August Sunday morning. Aria was struggling to walk up the stairs with her large suitcase, when Ezra jumped in to help her.

"Little girls shouldn't carry their own suitcases" Ezra said and placed a quick kiss on her nose before he took the belongings of his girl in his arms and continued their journey upstairs.

"Such a gentleman" Aria muttered under her breath and followed her -soon to be- husband. The couple had been a weekend to Amsterdam, they called it a pre-honeymoon. Ever since Aria was suffering from her depression, Aria and Ezra hadn't got the chance to go out. Now that she's healthy, they wanted to celebrate. So they did. They journey was amazing, but both Aria and Ezra were a bit jetlagged when they returned. Aria's eyelids were almost shut when they finally reached their bedroom where Ezra started to unpack his things.

"I guess you need sleep" Ezra chuckled when he glanced at his girlfriend, who was staring at their bed, struggeling to keep her eyes open.

"No, no I can unpa-" Aria started, but got interrupted by a big yawn

"I take that as a yes" Ezra chuckled, opened her suitcase and gave her her favourite pyjamas. A pink short with dancing pigs and a white tanktop.

"No. Give me your shirt" Aria yawned and dropped herself on the bed. Ezra was a bit taken back by her comment, Aria hadn't slept in his shirt for ages. She found it 'immature' and something 'only high school girls' do. He didn't really understand why, since she slept in the piece of clothing every single night untill suddenly, she refused to wear it.

"Isn't that immature?" Ezra teased while he helped the girl to their bed and gently removed her shirt.

"Honey, I'm sleeping in freaking piggy pyjamas" Aria mumbled and removed her bra. Ezra pulled the oversized yellow Hollis shirt over her head and pressed a kiss on top of it

"Why wouldn't you sleep in my Hollis shirt then?"

"Your smell faded, but now it's back" Aria mumbled before her eyes shut and she drifted in a peaceful sleep. Ezra chuckled to himself when he saw her, passed out on the bed, still wearing her skinny jeans. He gently unbuttoned them and pulled them down trying not to wake Aria up, which was practically impossible since the girl was catching 45 hours of lost sleep at the moment.

"Goodnight, precious girl" Ezra wishpered and pressed a kiss on top of her head. Ezra himself continued unpacking his suitcase, and when he was done with his he started with Aria's. After a shitload of clothes, swimsuits and cosmetics, he passed it. The thing that would change his life forever.

"A pregnancy test?" He mumbled to himself before he turned the the thing around gasped in disbelief.

Two stripes. A plus. Yes. 6 weeks. Positive.

Pregnant

Ezra looked at his girl and suddenly everything fell into place. She was sleepy 24/7, she was hungry, she was craving. He couldn't keep his excitement down, but also didn't want to wake Aria so he just stood there, grinning at the life changing test like an idiot. After a minute or five, when Ezra finally realized he was gonna be a daddy, he got into his pyjama pants and shut down the lights. He laid in bed next to Aria who instantly curled up against her lover while she was still in a deep slumber. Ezra brushed his fingers through her shiny, long hair and pressed one last kiss on her nose.

"I love you. Both of you"

~

Aria hadn't noticed she had slept for so long, and she hadn't even noticed Ezra had snuggled in bed next to her. It was dark outside and she was still tired, but the loud thunder that was filling her ears was frightening for the girl, it was horrifying. Her breath started to catch in her throat and breathing seemed impossible. She shot up from the position in the bed, unwrapped herself from Ezra's arms and hid herself in the far corner of the room, sheltered under a wooden table. It was only a few seconds later when she heard the ruffle of the sheets, caused by a still sleeping Ezra, checking if his girl was safe.

A little smile crept on Aria's face when she saw Ezra caring for her, protecting her, even when he was asleep. Suddenly his upper body lifted from the bed and his fists rubbed his eyes.

"Aria?" The man said with a groggy voice. When he saw her big hazel eyes staring at him from underneath a table, he questioned what was wrong. That was only unill the sound of a loud thunder filled the room, followed by a sob from Aria. "Sshh, it's okay" Ezra wishpered as he climbed out of the bed and knelt down in front of Aria. He wrapped his arms around her tiny frame and carried her to the bed, where she snuggled her head in his chest and tangled legs with him. "It's gonna be okay" Ezra wishpered again and brushed her hair. That's how they stayed for a good 1,5 hour untill the thunder had finally stopped.

"Thank you" Aria spoke, looked up and pressed her lips against his. Ezra could only think about Aria and how she was carrying their baby at the moment, but before he could even bring the subject up Aria was sleeping safe and sound, resting in the protective arms of her fiancé.