Chapter 45

A/N

I just have this idea in my head for another story and I really want to write it I'm excited to write it but I think y'all noticed that I don't upload everyday and that's bc I'm really busy with school. I can't keep uploading two (or even three ooops) stories anymore. We have all noticed that I think and I'm SORRY! But now I have this struggle if I should end this story and start my new one or keep on writing this one. (Just warning you)

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I LOOK AND EVERYTHING Y'ALL KEEP READING YOU'RE SO AMAZING
X

~

"Aria?"

"Hanna?"

"Oh my god! Aria is back!" She gasped and ran towards the girl but I quickly stopped her and glanced at Aria to see she was still asleep.

"Shh, she needs the sleep" I wishpered and carefully brushed Aria's hair with my fingers.

"She, but, how?" Hanna questioned and smiled at her friend

"She isn't healthy.. Yet" I explained and Hanna gave me a confused look. "She's improving, but not healthy"

"Oh" was all Hanna said, and she gave me a dissapointed look.

"Hey, don't be dissapointed Hanna, the fact that Aria is laying here like this, happy, says a lot I think"

"Yeah, yeah it does" Hanna smiled and then Aria's hand began roaming along the bed, searching for my hand. I quickly grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. Aria let a soft snore and Hanna let a loud chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked and Hanna just smiled at me.

"It just looks weird okay? You can't blame me, my freaking teacher is sleeping with my best friend, in front of my eyes!"

"Well, get used to it" I said and pressed a soft kiss against Aria's forehead, even though it was almost impossible since her head was resting against my chest. "I love her"

"Yeah you better, if you hurt her I'm personally gonna rip your head off" Hanna said with a smirk

"Don't worry, I'll never let anyone hurt her again, including herself"

"That's what she needs" Hanna smiled and stared at Aria for a while. "You know what, I'm gonna grab something to drink"

"Yeah, sure, no need to ask Hanna, you can grab something to drink!" I laughed. Hanna walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, which gave me time to play with Aria's hair and admire her beauty while she was still fast asleep. Suddenly, I heard the loud sound of glass scattering.

"Fuck!" Hanna yelled, and I instantly felt Aria stirring against my chest.

"Shh, go to sleep babe" I wishpered and brushed her hair, but instead of calming down, her hand started squeezing in mine and she crawled even closer to my body.

"Ezra! I'm bleeding!" Hanna yelled

"Shut up! I don't care about your period!" I yelled back and suddenly I saw tears streaming down Aria's eyes.

"Ezra!" She wishpered and turned around

"Quit the dumb act! My hand is bleeding!" Hanna yelled and showed me her hand.

"Oh god, band-aids are in the bathroom" I mumbled before I turned my attention back to Aria. Her eyes were still closed but she was tossing and turning, tears streaming down her face. "Shhh, Aria, calm down" I said, and tried to hush her. Hanna walked back and saw what was going on.

"What happened?"

"Nightmare" I responded, trying to calm Aria down. Every since she had tried to kill herself, she would get nightmares. Every night. It was getting better though, but somehow the loud bang managed to get through her brain and trigger a nightmare. "Shhh, shh, it's okay Aria" I wishpered and suddenly she grasped to my shirt and started sobbing into it.

"I- it seeme- so real" She cried. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on my lap.

"It's okay" I wishpered into her hair. Hanna just stared at us in shock, and after a while when Aria had finally calmed down she sat next to her best friend.

"Hanna?" Aria asked with a groggy voice as she wiped the last tears away

"It's okay" Hanna said to reassure her and brushed through her hair

"What are you doing here?" She asked, and I pulled her even closer on my lap.

"She knows about us, don't worry" I said which made Aria gasp and look at me.

"Ezra! We can't just tell everyone!"

"Hey, Ar, I won't tell anyone.. I promise" Hanna smiled

"No, and I had to tell her. This dork was even more worried than I was"

"Hey! That's not true! You were the one who didn't sleep for weeks!" Hanna said in defense

"You almost peed you pants because you were afraid you would miss Brown's call!" I exclaimed

"You were the one who slept with Aria's shirt in your hands and would yell her name in your sleep!"

"You did?" Aria asked and turned around to look at me.

"Guilty"

"Aww, I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"I have to admit, you guys look freakin' cute together"

"Oh, we know" Aria smiled and snuggled her head in my chest. Hanna, Aria and I talked for a while and Hanna decided to stay over for the night.

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch, and don't you dare to do things! I can hear everything!" Hanna laughed before she made herself comfortable on the couch.

"I suggest you go to sleep too" I wishpered in Aria's hair, she nodded and snuggled to my side. "Goodnight, my princess"

A/N

IF I'm gonna end this story, don't say I rushed the end bc I thought about it from chapter 1 when I began this story. So don't say I rushed it, bc I did not :)