Chapter 14

That Monday

"Aria? Aria it's time for school now!" Nelly yelled from downstairs

"Shut up! Who needs school anyways?!" I yelled back and turned around

"Aria! Laguage!"

"Who the hell cares?!" I yelled back and now I heard footsteps coming upstairs.

"I do! I might not be your biogical mother but I still care about you" Nelly said and pulled the blankets away from me. "I don't know what happend this weekend but you seem different. What happened?"

"Nothing.. Just forget about it" I said and sat up in my bed

"Aria... Your teacher said you didn't take your medicine, is that true?" She asked and sat down next to me

"Don't listen to him mom, he doesn't know the first thing about me" I mumbled and brushed my fingers through my tangled hair

"Maybe that's the point, maybe you can have a little chat with him about your PTSD?"

"No way, but I have to get going, see you later" I smiled, squeezed her hand and left her there in my room. I quickly ran through the front door and made my way to my car. I hopped in, played some music and drove to Noel just like I do every morning. I parked on the parking lot, didn't even bother to knock a d barged through the door where Noel was playing a video game.

"Whats up loser?" I smirked and playfully slammed his head.

"Hey there! You're back!" Noel smirked and started to tickle my stomach

"Noel stop!" I laughed and yanked his hair which caused him to groan.

"You're hurting me" he groaned so I pulled even harder

"Aw, baby Noel doesn't like that?" I grinned

"Aria... Stop!" He suddenly yelled

"Wtf bro calm your tits I was only joking" I said and took a step back

"I'm sorry.. Had a long night"

"Why? I wasn't even there" I smirked and Noel just shook his head

"How was the writers rehearsal?" Noel asked

"Can we please not talk about that" I mumbled, thinking about the weird weekend I had

"Why? Did Fitz do something to you? I swear I-"

"No! No it's not that Noel!" I interrupted him. "How was your Lacrosse game?" I quickly asked to change the subject

"Eh.. It was.. Okay! We euh won!" Noel smiled.

"YOU DID?! I KNEW YOU WOULD!" I yelled and hugged him. "And talking about school, can we please skip today? It can't hurt, we're smart"

"What?" Noel fake gasped "The nerd of the school wants to bail?"

"Shut up" I chuckled

"Of course I will, I thought you'd never ask!" Noel smirked and dropped himself on the couch with me in his arms. We watched some movies and enjoyed our day off untill suddenly my phone beeped.

"Hey Ar! Still sick I guess? Noel told me about it.. But we had a great time at the party! See you soon? X Hanna"

I looked at Noel who was still watching the movie and then back at the text. Did he lie to me? Noo, he couldn't.. Right?

"Hey Ar, I have to get something, I'll be right back okay?" Noel smiled and I nodded. He walked to the kitched but I followed him and hid behind the door. I was standing just around the corner so I could see what he was doing but he couldn't see me. I saw him grabbing something out of the fridge and putting it in the microwave. It was food, freaking food!

He always tells me not to eat because it's healthier, but behind my back he is the one who's eating like he had never done before.

Asshole.

I slammed the door open and faced a confused Noel.

"What are you doing here? I told you to-"

"I can ask you that exact same question! You always tell me not to eat because it's healthier! Healthier my ass!" I said as my voice raised and now Noel stood up from his chair

"Listen to me you little bitch, if you think you can tell me what to do you're totally wrong!"

"And going to parties behind my back?! What about that?!"

"How do you-"

"Hanna!"

"Of course, that little bitch" I heard him curse under his breath

"Excuse me?!"

"Just forget about it"

"I can't! I don't want to!" I hissed. "You're acting strange, you're lying, you're going out behind my back, you don't support me in anything I do, I don't know how this can work Noel" I said, grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

"Aria wait"

"No, I need some time to think" I mumbled and walked to the door but I felt a large hand grab my arm and I let a gasp in pain.

"If I say you're staying here, you're staying here. Do you understand?" Noel hissed in my ear

"You're hurting me" I wishpered

"I don't give a fuck. You're staying with me"

"Okay! Just let me go!"

"Bitch" Noel mumbled and threw me on his couch. "You're a worthless piece of shit you know that right?"

"How can you say that" I said with a tear in my eye.

"I'm sure you heard it many times before"

"What?!" I gasped "how dare you to bring up my past?"

"Shut up Aria" Noel mumbled, walked to his fridge, grabbed a beer can and dropped himself on his couch.

"Can I grab some food?" I hesitantly asked.

Maybe I shouldn't have.

~

EZRA'S P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk and grading some papers. I was looking at the clock, and saw it was one minute to six. Normally Aria would show up around this time, but I wasn't counting on it. She didn't show up at school today and after what happened this weekend I had to admit I was worried about her. I know I shouldn't, but I did. I suddenly woke up from my own thoughts, and saw it was already fifteen minutes later. I looked back at the pile of papers I was grading when I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I looked at the clock again, this is a weird time for someone to come over. Jackie is at work and all my other friends live far away. I heard another knock, so now I got up from my chair and opened the door to see a heavy sobbing girl in front of me.

"Aria?"