Chapter 26

I woke up the next day after a peaceful night. Finally, after much weeks, I slept good. Really good. Why did I sleep so good? Probably because the girl of my dreams was curled up in my arms. Soft snores escaped her slightly parted lips while I was staring at her for minutes. It doesn't matter how broken this girl is, how much she hates her own life, in her sleep she looks like a normal teenage girl. Or no, not a normal teenage girl, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The most mature girl I have ever met. The most special girl I have ever known. Suddenly I felt her body crawl even closer against mine and when I looked down at her face I saw the corners of her mouth were slightly curled up.

"Goodmorning Aria" I wishpered and now her eyelids fluttered open and revealed her big, beautiful hazel eyes. The little smile on her face didn't dissapear and one of her legs tangled with mine. "I'm glad to see a smile on your face" I said and brushed her hair. Aria hadn't spoken a word, but to see a little smile plastered on her face had already made my day, even though it had just started. "I'm gonna make us breakfast" I said after a while of just cuddling in my bed. I stood up, walked to the kitchen and grabbed the bacon out of the fridge when I suddenly heard the door open. I looked around the corner but I couldn't see anyone.

"Natalia? Is that you?" I asked and suddenly I heard loud footsteps coming my way.

"Who the fuck is Natalia?"

"Jackie.." I gasped and dropped the bacon out of my hands

"Not so happy to see me? You were expecting Natalia? What the fuck Ezra?!" Jackie hissed and walked towards me.

"It's not what you think, I-" I started but Jackie interrupted me. God, she's starting to get annoying

"Oh, you were expecting another woman and you blame me for being suspicious?" Jackie yelled. Suddenly I heard a loud snore coming from my bedroom and I couldn't help but let a chuckle escape from my lips. Jackie didn't find it so funny though, she looked at me with wide eyes and a dropped jaw before she turned around and walked away. It was only now I realized what she was doing.

"Jackie, Jackie stop! Don't go in there!" I said and grabbed her arm. Jackie turned around and yanked her arm away from my grib.

"Why not, just another women waiting for you in your bed? What am I? Number four in your line?" Jackie hissed and barged through the door. I ran in after her but just couldn't keep the little smile off my face when I saw Aria had curled herself up in my sheets and was fast asleep again. Jackie didn't think it was cute though, she walked to Aria and ripped the sheets away from her vunerable body. Aria shot up from her bed and her eyes shot from Jackie's to mine, like she was afraid to get murdered every second.

"Her?! Seriously Ezra, your freaking student?" Jackie asked with disbelief in her voice. She looked at me with confusion, and so did Aria.

"Jackie please, don't do this, not now!" I said but Jackie let a chuckle and shook her head.

"What. The. Fuck. Ezra" Jackie said and brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "You're freaking cheating on me, with this" Jackie said and gestured towards Aria. "I knew something was on when we went on that stupid rehearsal. But why, why would you cheat on me with this, this thing?!" Jackie raised her voice and I saw a tear form in Aria's eye.

"Jackie, shut up!" I yelled but Jackie shook her head

"I don't understand you Ezra, why would you go with a freaking teenager when you can have me?!" Jackie yelled back

"ENOUGH! GET OUT! NOW!" I yelled and dragged Jackie to the door. "I don't ever want to see you again!"

"Whatever, just go back to your stupid slut. So young, and already ruined her life by you. I would almost go back to warn her, but oh well. She'll find out eventually" Jackie said and slammed the door behind her. I sigh escaped my mouth and I rushed my hand through my hair. God, I fucked up. Suddenly I heard loud sobs coming from my bedroom.

"Aria" I mumbled to myself, runned to my bedroom and saw Aria had ripped the bandage of her wrists and was about to make a new, fresh scar when I barged in.

"ARIA! Aria stop!" I yelled. She looked up and let our eyes meet before she mouthed "I'm sorry" and pressed the knife against her flesh. Everytime another fresh drip of blood touched my sheets I felt like piece by piece Aria's life was dissapearing. "God Aria no" I said, ran to the bathroom and grabbed my first aid kit. I ran back to Aria who was now laying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling while fresh blood was still falling from her right wrist. I sat down next to her, gently grabbed her wrist, dabbed the blood away, put a bandage over the fresh wound and bandaged her wrists again.

"Aria, please, never do this. No matter what happens. Don't ever hurt yourself again, please" I said as I looked her in her eyes and grabbed her hand. She looked back at me but I couldn't read what she was thinking. I couldn't read if she was happy, or sad, dissapointed, or confused. I gently opened her clenched fingers which were holding the bloody knife, and took the sharp object out of her hands. I was a little shocked when I saw what it was. It was my pocket knife which I bought once when I was in Iceland with Jackie. Our initials were carved in it. Aria had probably seen the letters.

"Aria, this thing means nothing to me. I promise" I said, looked at the bloody knife one more time and threw it in the trash can. When I walked back my eye landed on a marker that was laying on my nighstand. I grabbed it and took Aria's right wrist before I started to draw on the band aid. Aria looked at me with confusion in her eyes, but I kept drawing. I made a big circle, and I gave it a smiling face. A happy face.

"That's what I call a smiley" I said really proud before I put the marker back in my nightstand. "When you're sad, just look at this. Think about all the happy moments" I said and looked back at Aria. Her tears had vanished and she even had a small smile plastered on her face.

"Oh god, you're so beautiful" I said before I placed a kiss on top of her nose.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop myself" I said, and now Aria's smile grew even wider.

A/N

OKAY I SEARCHED FOR 'EZRIA' COMPLETED STORIES AND I SAW MY OWN FREAKIN STORY IS #4 (at least when I'm searching) AND IT'S FREAKIN AMAZING! IT WAS MY FIRST BOOK EVER CALLED
"Ezria~ I need you" AND IT HAS ALMOST 14K READERS I NEVER EXPECTED THAT I'M SO HAPPY