Struggle #28

"Bahja, Nique and Bre, this is Yannie, Kacey, Renee, Joya, and London." Prince introduces, pointing at each of us. We all exchange warm greetings except London who gives more of a grimace than a smile. She eyes each of the girls, studying them from head to toe before sticking her nose and the air and pushing up the stack of bracelets on her wrist.

 "So are we going in? I'm starving." She says, gesturing towards the door.

 "Us too. We just got out of rehearsel so we ready to grub." Bahja says, sticking her keys into her pocket book. Prod turns and leads the way towards the door, opening it up and letting everyone go inside the resturant. I give him a thank you smile as I past, he gives me a brief grin in return and we follow the others to the a U-shaped booth near the back, settled next to a window. Everyone clambers onto the cushioned seat, London making sure she grabs a spot beside Princeton. Bahja ends up settled on his other side so it doesnt really make a difference.

 It's too late for me to snag the seat beside Breaunna, Latimore and Joya take up the spot before I can. I end up having to sit beside Prod who doesnt even ackowledge me as I sit down next to him. His nose is already in the menu, discussing meal options with Ray and Yannie. I pick up one of the menus even though not really in the mood to eat anything, but the burgers look so good that I can't resist. I haven't eaten since breakfast and that was like 8:00 something, its now 3:00 so I know I'm going to regret not eating later when I'm running around backstage during the boys show.

 "So where yall from?" Breaunna asks us, putting her phone down on the table. Her eyes glance around the table waiting for someone to answer. I've never been a huge fan of OMG's music but I don't hate them either. They're all pretty but I favor Bre over the others...typical TM member huh? I don't know why, its just that Bre seems more down to earth than the others and she's beautiful. Bahja and Nique are cool too but there's always some kinda of drama around them that I try to avoid because its usually about some unnecessary tweet or instagram photo.

 "Well I'm from Boston...actually London and I both are." I say to her, willing to be the ice breaker and make a new friend. I mean who knows, maybe when this tour is over Breaunna will be my new best friend. Of course no one can replace Jayla but it would probably be amazing to be able to say Babydoll from OMG is my best friend.

 The other girls state where they're from and Babydoll nods, "Well welcome to ATL. Have yall tried waffle house yet?" I shake my head no and her mouth drops open. She hits Prod in the arm, "Yall havent taken them to waffle house yet? Why!?" He can't even answer before she turns back to me. "Yo you have to go there, their food will have you like, thank ya jeezus!"

 "Yes girl preach," Zonnique says, raising her hand and bowing her head like shes in church. We laugh and Bahja shakes her head, "Yall crazy. Where's the waiter at though, my stomach singing songs over here."

 We laugh and a few moments later the waiter arrives and starts taking our orders. The majority of our lunch date is filled with alot of laughter, jokes and reminiscing. I was actually enjoying OMG's visit so much that it got my mind off of my dilemma, even though Prod was sitting right next to me. He seemed to relax a little too because we started talking again like old friends. He had me cracking up over some of the crazy stuff they did with OMG over the time that they've known eachother. Nique is way more goofy than she seems. In her pictures she seems kind of up tight and stuck up to me, but I guess you cant judge someone by their instagram pictures. A few fans come over to our table to take pictures but other than that no one has tried to attack OMG or MB

 "Omigosh Prince, remember when we did that pepper challenge together last time?" Bahja asks him.

 His face lights up as he remembers and they both start laughing. "Yes that was so bad. My eye were tearing up and your nose was running. I have tasted anything so hot before, my throat was on fire man." He says, making us laugh again. "I thought I was gonna have explosive farts or something."