The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [19]

Reed P.O.V

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Reed, happy birthday to you"

I clapped and cheered like the extreme fan girl I was after Jack sang to me on the morning of my birthday. We'd had an amazing few days in Greece. I never wanted to return to California, I wanted to chuck away our passports and live here forever. I mean who needed to go university, what's a degree? Pssh I don't need that.

I sat up in bed watching Jack's cute butt as he searched around his bag for something. He pulled out a present. The grin on his face told me it was going to be something I loved, I could tell by how excited he was to give it to me. I quickly unwrapped the box, inside was a smaller box surrounded by lots of light blue tissue paper.

It was all very pretty. My hands shook as I opened the little box; it was the same size as a ring box. Inside the box sat in a deep burgundy cushion was a silver band with a small diamond. I looked up at Jack in awe. It was beautiful. But what did it mean?

Jack chuckled and just like he was reading my mind he spoke "It's a promise ring. It's my promise that I'll always be there for you, I'll always protect you, I'll always be there when you need me, I'll always love you. Me and you are forever."

I picked up the ring on the inside one word was inscribed 'Always'. Tears dropped down my cheek and I looked up at this amazing boy in front of me. I threw my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Thank you Jack. This is the best gift ever, I love it, and I love you so much"

"I'm glad you like it"

"Like it? No that won't suffice I freaking love it, maybe even more than you," I said laughing.

He laughed with me just as there was a knock at the door "That'll be breakfast in bed," he said. He picked up his shorts from the chair and pulled them on before going to open the door. I lay back down a huge grin on my face. I couldn't help but look at the ring every now again, where it sat on my middle finger. I thought wearing it on my ring finger was too much.

When the door closed I got out the bed to go inspect what Jack had ordered. He handed me a glass, I raised my eyebrows at him when I noticed it was champagne with a strawberry floating in the top. Very fancy. We ate sitting at the table, Jack was reading out all my birthday wishes.

Allison sent me a Snapchat of her and Drew singing, it was so adorable. After lunch Jack and I shared a shower, he kissed me touched me and licked me all over. And let me tell you there really is something to birthday s3x, it just feels so great to have someone pleasure you on your special day.

We left the room and spotted Amber and her friends by the pool. She yelled my name and waved frantically, I waved back exchanging a look with Jack. I heard him chuckle and then he put his mouth next to my ear.

"I think she fancies you," he whispered smirking.

I looked back at him shocked "No of course she doesn't, she knows I'm with you"

"Reed you are so naïve, it's cute how oblivious to your looks you are"

I linked arms with Jack, following him as we went to the reception to book a cab. We took a 30 minute cab to Aphrodite Falls. I stepped out of the cab looking round in awe, we were at the edge of a cliff, the surrounding scenery was beautiful there were lush green trees. Pink and purple flowers dotted the floor all around us, a fine mist hung in the air, as we were so high up.

I took in the breath taking views as me and Jack walked, the cab couldn't go any further down the thin steep path into the falls. He walked next to me in silence, laughing as I got excited taking thousands of pictures. I pulled him off the path and into the forest. He looked at me quizzingly.