Twenty-seven - Face to face

School starts tomorrow and I'm so not ready for it :( I won't be posting a lot because I need to study and all so I'm sorry but I'll try my hardest to post weekly :)

- Sorry for any grammar errors -

Madison’s POV

Two weeks. Two weeks since I last saw Wes. Two weeks since I last talked to him. Two weeks since we broke up. He’s gone now. He told Carol to tell me that he wishes me luck with my life and he also told her something about me moving on. When did he take that conclusion? What made him think that? Yeah I thought about it but I wasn’t really sure of it. I didn’t want to just delete him from my life. But now there’s nothing I can do and you know why? Because he’s with Carly, just like I said he would be. There are pictures of them all over the internet and every time I see it I crawl into my bed and cry. I can’t get over it. But I’ve been getting closer to Drew though. We had the opportunity to hang out a couple times, just the two of us. But the boys needed to get back to LA. They rescheduled their concerts and now they’ve been really busy. I don’t know what I feel about Drew. I still haven’t figured that out. I like him, I like to spend time with him and he’s a total sweetheart. But Wes doesn’t get out of my mind. I thought I would be over him by now but the truth is that I’m not. Even though the fact that he has someone doesn’t make me forget about him. Actually, it makes me think about him even more. He moved on pretty quickly. Well now I know that what he felt for me wasn’t real. He never changed. He’s still the same guy and he’s better off without a girlfriend.

I told Drew that I didn’t want to get involved in a relationship again. He understood and I’m glad he did. He sends me a good morning text everyday and calls me before I go to sleep. He’s been treating me like a princess, literally. Sometimes I feel bad because even if I’m trying to forget about Wes, I still think of him. Not too much when I’m with Drew and I think to myself if I don’t think of Wes when I’m with him then if I continue being with him I will end up erasing Wesley of my mind. I keep telling this to myself and that’s why I’ve been keeping this thing with Drew. I seriously believe he will help me get through this. After all, Wes is just a guy. Plus, I like Drew. Not like like him, just, yeah, you know.

I’ve spent my days looking forward my future. Soon, I’ll be at my senior year and I need to start focusing and forget about boys. I need good grades, I need school. I wanna be a doctor, I’ve always wanted to be but then there’s this dream of being a singer. I don’t know, I think I don’t really have chances in this business but I enjoy singing, it makes me happy and it somehow relieves me from my inner thoughts. Talking about music, the boys released their album a week ago and may I say that it’s freaking A-MA-ZING. I’m extremely proud of them. I congratulated them on twitter and the amount of hate sending towards me is unbelievable. They know me and Drew have been seeing each other so their fans have been calling me all the names they could possibly call. They say that I jumped from Wes to Drew in a blink of an eye and that soon I’ll be all over Keaton. They think I’m here just to get on their pants. What the fuck. I’m tired of their bullshit, I swear I am. But I can’t do anything about it. I tried to but they just don’t seem to care about what I say. Drew tries too. He keeps saying to them that if they really cared about Emblem3 they wouldn’t be hating on a person they care about. I must laugh at this part. “They”? I mean, it’s more correct saying Drew and Keaton. That’s how it should be said. Because “they” include Wes and we all know he doesn’t give a shit about me anymore.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts and walk downstairs. It’s almost lunch time and I’m starving. I see my brother watching something on TV. I don’t care though; I’m not interested on what he’s watching. So I walk past him and into the kitchen. My mom left to work this morning and so did my dad. I wonder why they don’t have like the same time of vacations as I do. I search for something to eat and that’s when I hear something. I stop what I’m doing to have a better listen.