Five - Feelings

Carol is telling me she had seen a picture of me and Wes skating. That photo, the one Keaton took yesterday, I forgot about it. She's saying it's been all over twitter and people are saying mean stuff about me because they're jealous. I really don't give a shit, there's nothing between me and Wes and even if there were, they have nothing to do with it. But I'm curious about the photo, I wanna see how do I look, probably like a zombie because that day I was litteraly a walking zombie. I pick up my Iphone from the bag and I go to twitter. I don't have an account but quickly I create one. Carol shows me some Emblem twitters and then I see the famous photo. It's cute actually, Wes holding me on my hips and smiling. I look kinda retarted though but that's okay, I've seen worse. Now I get why these girls are saying that crap, it's because of how Wes is holding me. Omg, seriously. I'm wondering what they would say if I reply to their comments, probably they would still have crap coming from those mouths but I really wanna do that. 

"Do you think it's safe? Those girls can be really mean Madison" Luke frowns.

"I don't care, they need to understand that they can't judge someone they doesn't even know!". I'm determined in reply to the fans and I know exactly what I'm gonna say "Listen my loves, you should get a life. If you guys are all worried about Wes and about how does he know me and even who I am, well then, you totally don't have a life that occupies your time. I'm a fan but I'm also a friend of Emblem3 and if it makes you happy, there's NOTHING going on between me and Wesley so now I would like for you to shut up because the words you use can really hurt. I hope I have made it clear. Xo, Madison Claire.". I'm feeling awesome after this and me, Carol and Luke, we all laugh about this situation because it's so stupid.

----

Here we are at my favorite place in the world. I love to feel the air running through my hair, I love how the sound of the waves calm me down. I was born to live near the ocean and that's the only thing I looked up for when I moved to Cali.

I have no signs of the boys so we are gonna start to chill without them. I put my skateboard and my surfboard down. I put my towel on the sand, take off my clothes and my chucks and start tanning. Luke is right next to me and next to him is Carol. I put my headphones on and forget about the world. I'm listening to Emblem3 when I feel a shadow covering my sun. I turn around and I see Wes grinning. "Sorry to interrupt your music session" he says.

"That's okay, I was listening to you so I'm glad you interrupt it" I say jokingly.

"You're an idiot you know that?" he throws sand to my face.

"You're gonna die". I get up and start running to catch him and punch him. He's fast but he slows down on purpose so I can get to them. I jab him on his chest. "Never mess with Madison Claire". He hugs me, I look angry but with that hug I quickly turn into a happy person. I hug him back "Here's your hug dork". I don't know what goes through his mind when he hugs me but in my mind I only think he's an amazing guy and I'm starting to see who he is behind that Wesley Stromberg figure everyone talks about. I like this Wesley, I really do.

I hear voices back where my friends are. I look better and they're with Drew and Keaton and it looks they're having fun. Carol is all over Keaton, but he's younger than her, she's 18 and he's 16, but it's cute to see them together. "Look at them, they seem fine without us" I look at Wes.

"Yeah they do, let's have fun by ourselves. Let's go pick up our surfboards Claire" he says.

"Oh please, don't call me Claire, I hate it"

"Alright Claire". He likes to annoy me, it's his job.

I walk towards my surfboard and Drew stops me "Mads, come here!", he wraps me in his arms. It's weird, I don't feel the same thing with Drew as I feel with Wes when they hug me, I mean, I like them both but just as friends...well, for now. "Have you met Carol and Luke?" "Yes, they're really cool and chill and Carol seems to like Keaton" he laughs. I agree with him. "I'm gonna surf with Wes now, wanna come?", "You don't need to ask me that, of course!". We pick up our board and go straight to the water. Wes is already there. I'm sitting on my surfboard waiting for a good wave to catch. When I see one, I stand on my feet and when I feel the water hitting the board, it's an amazing feeling I get. I let myself go because my body knows exactly what to do so I don't even have to think about how to react, I'm used to this. I feel Drew and Wes looking at me and when I finish catching that wave, they look impressed "What?" I shrugh, "That was sickkk" Wes seems excited "Thank you! Hey look there's another coming, let's go!". After a few more waves we decide to stop and chill back in the sand. When I'm at front of Wes coming out of the water he starts whistling "Can you please stop dumbass" I blush. Drew runs to catch me up. He puts his arm around my shoulders and walks with me until we get to our spot.

Car and Luke are having fun, Keaton's probably telling them some funny stories about Emblem3. When me, Wes and Drew get closer to them they ask us if we want to go to the skate park. Wes immediately says yes because he wants to teach me how to skate again. But before, we need to dry ourselves out and for that we lay on our towels to get some sun. I'm in the middle of Drew and Wesley and it feels awkward, I don't know how to explain.

"You're stunning Mad" Wes looks at me from my head to my toes.

"Shut up, don't lie" I roll my eyes.

"I'm not, I'm serious"

"Okay, thanks! And we need to talk about something..."

"What's that?"

"That photo that Keats took us yesterday, it's been all over twitter and i've been receiving a lot of hate" I look at him.

"I'm gonna do something about it, our fans can be really mean" he's voice sound softer and I like when he sounds like that. Drew is hearing our conversation and he says that he's also gonna post something on twitter for people to realize that it's not healthy talking shit about people without knowing them. They're making me feel better and I feel that I can really trust them. "Thanks guys, you're awesome".

 ----

There's a few guys at the skatepark and I recognize one of them, Chad. He's my ex. He's definitely not the person I wanna see right now. Our relationship lasted four months and I can say that those were the best four months ever. I loved him a lot and I think he did love me too. The fairytale of "Forever and ever" was on my mind during that time, I really thought we were meant to be together but things didn't went like I thought they would. I caught him with a girl at the winter ball.They were making out right in front of me and the only thing I did was run, run away from everyone. I didn't have the guts to confront him. My heart was broken and I just wanted to be alone and cry. The first place I went was the beach. I knew that was the only place that could calm me down from the river I was crying. I had an amazing dress on, I normally don't use dresses but that was a special occasion, that was for him, the guy who broke my heart. The day after that he went to my place to apologize himself. Obviously I couldn't look at him, he disgusted me. He told he was drunk and he didn't meant to hurt me but that was exactly what he did. He was the only boy I ever loved that much, I opened my heart to him, I never never did that with any other person and he decides to blow everything. The so called fairytale was over. I'm still overrun from those feelings and today was the first time I saw him in months. I stand there petrified. Everyone notices I'm not okay.

"What's wrong Claire?" Wes stops and looks at me.

Carol sees Chad on the other side of the park and instantly comes to hug me. I feel a tear running throw my cheek but I can't, I can't continue with this, he's past, he's just a guy.

"Madison please, don't. Face him like you don't give a damn. You need to show him you're better without him" she whispers on my ear.

She's right. I clean up my face from the tears and continue to walk with Carol by my side. If it wasn't her, I couldn't take it, I couldn't deal with this. Luke is a guy, he supports me in everything but it's different.

Wes wraps me with his arms and asks me what was that. I want to tell him because I know I can trust him but I don't think he wants to hear.

"Are you kidding me? I know that I only know you for a day but as weird as it seems, I care about you. I don't know why and how but it's true, I care about you Madison and I need you to trust me."

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. "I do trust you and I do care about you too" I smile. We sit down on a bench nearby and I explain him everything.

After our conversation, he stands up and pulls me to the middle of the park.

"What are you doing? He's gonna see me!" I shout.

"That's exactly what I want, I want him to look at you and see how good you are without him. Now, you have a lot to learn today". He helps me getting up on my skateboard putting his hands around my hips. I feel protected. I feel safe and happy. He makes me happy.

 Give me your opinions about what you think of this chapter, I'm happy with it. Pleaseee vote and comment, thanks :) xo