Twenty-three - Falling into pieces

One more chapter, and it has POVs. I should have done that already in the other chapters but anyway, I really hope you like this new thing, I mean, I think you will because you'll get the feels of each character :) enjoy!

- Sorry for any grammar errors -

Wesley’s POV

I know life is unfair, but this is fucking ridiculous. How could they hide such thing from me? How could she hide something like that from me? Now I get it, she likes him. She likes him doesn’t she? She likes Drew. When I was like mad with her for kissing that scumbag, Drew ran straight away to her to comfort her. He took that opportunity to score some points. How could I be so stupid? I knew the way he looked at her, I could see it but I just didn’t want to believe. I’m probably overreacting right now, she loves me.

Or loved me.

She told me she loved me and she accepted to be my girlfriend. If she did like Drew, she wouldn’t do that right? Oh man why am I so corny and shit? I’m not like that, wake up Wes! She lied to me. I thought she was different. It hurt seeing her cry when I told her that, her amazing green eyes being filled with tears, it broke my heart. I don’t like seeing her like that but how was I supposed to react? She knows I don’t like when people lie to me, she knows it. This shall pass. She’ll be fine. Maybe she likes Drew better than me.

Fuck, what am I even thinking?

I walked away from her because I just couldn’t take it anymore. If I stood there for one more minute, I would probably cry too. Oh shit, can I just turn back and hug her? No, I can’t, I need time. Wait, when was the last time I felt this because of a girl? NEVER, I never felt like this! What. Why? Is she really that different? I mean, yeah she is. I love her. I freaking love her. I remember when I first started falling for her. It was right after our dinner on the day we first met. That little walk along the beach at night made me realize that I was starting to feel something in my stomach when she talked, when she laughed, when she smiled. It was messed up because I just met her and I couldn't be falling for her. But I did. That personality of hers makes me go crazy. And then that smile, those eyes. How can a person give you so much strength yet still be your only weakness? Shit, why am I being so cheesy? Oh just drop it Wes, forget about it!

I need something now.

Madison.

No, no, I need a coffee. Yeah, a coffee. And maybe later I could visit my old box under the bed. Shit, should I do that? I haven’t done it in while, she kept me away from that, I probably shouldn’t do it. But I want it! Oh screw it, what do I have to lose?

I walk in the coffee shop, take my order and walk back outside. That’s when I see her. Her eyes are so red and I can see she’s really hurt. I must have given her a really bad glare because she’s now running. I thought she was going to say something but no, she looked at me, I looked at her and then she started running like crazy. Damn this girl!

A second later my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and see that it’s Carly. Carly Miner, Kyle Miner’s sister. Okay I had something with her before Madison but it was nothing compared with what I have with her. Or had. Anyway, she’s always calling me, she thinks I’m still into her but no I’m not, it was just a thing, I told her and I thought she did understand that. I love another person.

“What’s up?” I pick up and try to sound to cool, even though I’m broken inside.

“Hey babe!” she says excitedly. Don’t call me babe, ever again.

“I was calling because Kyle had sort of a problem” she starts laughing and I have to admit, her laugh is pretty hot. She’s kinda hot. Wait what.