Seventeen - What's happening?

Hey everybody! So I'm not really happy with the beggining of this chapter but I promise you'll like the end of it haha you'll know what I'm talking about when you finish reading, enjoy :)

-Sorry for any grammar errors-

It's been two weeks since they left. Nothing changed. Carol stills in coma, Luke is always busy, my brother stills an ass and my feelings for Wesley still the same. No, actually I think they've grown and that's probably the only thing that changed during this whole time. He calls me when he's available like he said he would but sometimes he spends like a day without saying anything and that makes me sad because I can't talk to him as much as I want. I can't even tell you how much I miss him. It's only been two weeks and every time I look around me I feel empty inside. Of course this emptiness is not just about Wes, is also about Carol. God I miss her so much, when will she wake up? I go visit her everyday in the morning and after lunch. I try and do anything to make her wake up but it's pointless. The doctor said she can be a month in coma or even more and I swear to you that if that happens I'll have a heart attack too. My mom is always complaining that I spend too much time in that hospital room and not in the nature and she's kinda right. Today is a beautiful day to start changing that.

Just like the other days, the first thing I do is to check my phone. Now, every time I unlock it I smile because a few days ago I made a montage with photographs of Wes and Carol, the two persons I miss the most just so I can see their faces when I wake up. It's corny I know but I don't care. So, I'm unlocking my iPhone when I see that I have a text and it's from Wes "Morning beautiful creature, I'm sorry I've been so busy, I promise I'll change that okay? Miss you <3". A smile finds its way to my face as I read the text. This boy has my heart and no one's gonna take that away. I reply to him "Miss you too babe". Yeah I've made some progress with the way I treat him, I guess being away from him makes me do this kind of things.

 I jump out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then decide what I'm gonna wear. I'm planning on going surfing so I need something more easeful. I end up wearing my pink bikini, a brown tank top, some jean shorts and my gold havaianas. My hair is at its natural. I pick up my bag and go downstairs.

 "Mom, dad, I'm out" I shout for them to hear. I hear sounds coming from the kitchen so I guess they're there. I'm almost with my feet outside my house when my mom says "Come here and eat something". Right, I almost forgot to eat. I start walking back towards the kitchen and see my mom with a plate on her hands placing it on the table. "Where's dad?" I ask since I don't see my dad anywhere.

 "Someone called him from work and he needed to be there"

 "Oh, okay" I give my food a first bite.

 "What are you gonna do today?" she asks me while she sweeps the floor.

 "I'm going surfing and probably I'm going to lunch at the beach so don't wait for me to be home"

 "Alright, be careful out there in the water". I nod at her and leave the house as soon as I finish breakfast.

 I go to the garage and pick up my surfboard. It’s been a while since the last time I surfed and I really miss it. I start walking and a few blocks away from my house I feel someone kinda stalking me. I don’t look back because that could be worse so I just continue walking like it’s nothing with me. I try to ignore the footsteps behind but every time I walk the sound of those footsteps get louder and louder. Someone is coming near and I’m starting to freak out because there’s nobody on the street, just me and that person behind. I start to walk faster but then I hear someone calling me “Hey” I recognize that voice, it sounds familiar. I stop and turn around and oh my god, I wish I didn’t stopped and continued walking. It’s freaking Ashton. Okay, what a good way to start my day. “Hey” I respond coldly because I don’t wanna talk to him after what he did to me. I never saw him again since that night, I thought he went back to London, at least that was what I heard.