One - First impact

OH MY GOD FIRST AND BEFORE YOU READ I JUST WANNA WARN YOU THAT THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WERE WRITTEN IN A VERY FETUSLY WAY AND THERE ARE SO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS BC HELL I AM PORTUGUESE AND AT THE BEGINNING I WAS LIKE OH I KNOW WHAT IM DOING BUUUUUT I DIDNT OKAY, SO IM VERY SORRY AND IF YOU STILL DARE TO READ THIS THEN YOU ARE AWESOME. OKAY I GUESS THATS ALL, ENJOY AND I PROMISE THAT BY THE MIDDLE IT GETS BETTER HAHA

The concert is over. I'm so tired. My voice is so damn weak from screaming their names and singing their songs during the whole concert. But anyways, I don't regret it at all. Just the fact of going on my way to meet them makes me forget about everything. I've never been into a "Meet and Greet" before so I'm feeling a little bit nervous. Just a little. There are so many girls in the row that I'm thinking to myself that I'll never be able to meet them actually.

After two hours waiting, I so desperatly want a bench or something to sit, I can't stand being on my feet much longer. But then, I see a short man coming behind the curtain with a black shirt and black jeans. He's telling me to move. I was looking at his shiny head (yeah, because he's bald) and my mind was taking a break for a couple seconds. I'm so fucking tired. A girl yells at my ear "Moveeee!!". I get so pissed, like who are you to yell at me like that? What a freak. But yeah, she's right, I need to move, I'm so close to the boys and when I think of that, my feet automatically move.

I get into this small white room and here they are, my boys. They all look exhausted but stunning though. They look at me with their big smiles. They are so good looking, geez! Okay, stay cool Madison, stay cool.

"Hey, how are you?" Keaton asks me with his huge smile.

"G-Go-Good, thanks"

Wes laughs "You're nervous, I know we're hot but, girl, we're cool guys, chill". Wes is so full of himself. I've only been here for like 2 minutes and his already making fun of me.

"If you wanna know, I'm not nervous, my voice is pretty weak so that's the reason why I'm talking like this" I say with my raspy voice.

"Easyyyyy, I'm just kidding"

"Of course you are". I try to sound cool and not be so harsh on him.

He comes and wraps me in a hug "I already like you". I don't reply, I just stand there without saying anything because I like the way he hugs me, his warm body makes me feel good and protected. Then Drew comes along and split our bodies so he can hug me too.

"What's your name angel?", his voice sounds like heaven.

"Oh, right, I'm Madison"

"Cool name. So where you from? I like your accent"

"I'm from Portugal, I just moved to Cali about three years ago"

"Woooow really, that's sick!"

"Yeah"

Before he could say anything, Wes interrupts our conversation "What? You're from Portugal? That's so freaking awesome!!". He looks so excited that I start to laugh "Yeah Wes, it is". Then the guy who's holding a camera says that we should hurry and take the picture. I choose my spot right between Keaton and Wes and that's when I feel Wes' hand around my waist. I start to blush but I just smile for the photo.

So, photo, check. Now the autographs. The boys go straight to a table to pick some photos of them and sign their autographs. When they give it to me, I notice both Drew and Wes are whispering something. I try to hear but it's useless. They have a smile on their faces and they just look at me and say "So Madison, we think you're cool and we would like to hang with you after this. Are you in?". My heart stops. What? They must be drunk. "Me? Um yeah, why not" "Sweet, just wait for us back there we are almost finish.

Okay, this was weird. I look to them and just give them my big metallic smile and turn around "See you later then, I think".