Twelve - Is it the right thing?

"Madison, wake up!" my mom yells from downstairs. Yesterday they let me sleep and today they're calling me. It better be a good reason. I rub my eyes and wash my face.Then I go see what's happening.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs "What mo-". Wesley's at the door. "That pj looks sexy on you Claire". Why is he here? Couldn't he just text me? "What are you doing here?" I walk towards him.

"Well uhm, I thought we could go take breakfast together" he smiles.

"Mom, do you let him come over here and take me away?" I say jokingly. She left us alone. "Just wait here until I get ready okay". I'm rising up the stairs when he shouts "Hey, can I at least have a good morning hug first?"

"Ugh" I go down again and throw my arms around his neck "Better now? Can I go get ready?"

"Go you batty".

It was a good surprise even though I look like a mess. I'm still sleepy so I just put on a crop t-shirt, some light brown trousers and my leopard vans. I tie my hair to one side, skip makeup and now I'm ready to go.

"Oh, we look like a couple" he says right before I go down the stairs. I look at him confused "What are you talking about?"

"We have similar pants on dork" I look down to my legs and then to his and laugh. "Shut up and let's go". We go outside and his car is in the driveway. Now I know that we're not going to the beach.

----

"Uhm Wes? Where are we going?" I look through the window and see trees, there's not a single building here.

"Chill, you wanted to be surprised right? So wait until we get there" he shows me that beautiful smile of his. I'm actually tired of waiting, we've been driving almost for an hour. I'm hungry. "Weeeeeeeeeees, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm hungryyyyy" I sound desperate.

"God Claire, you're lucky I like you". My cheeks are suddenly  turning red. Alright, let me just look at the view and ignore he's here.

----

I see nothing. I only see trees. We're in the woods. He goes to the back of the car and picks up a basket.

"Hey Little Red Riding Hood" I laugh.

"Let's see if the "Little Red Riding Hood" gives you any food" he winks and passes the basket near my nose. It smells really good which gives me even more hungry. I grab him by his back and put my arms around him "Sorryyyy, you're not gonna let me die with an empty stomach". I'm surprised with myself. I'm getting more and more confident with him. He turns around to face me "Say that you're sorry again".

"I'm sorry Trent" I smile. I really thought he was about to kiss me so my heart is beating extremely fast.

He laughs "I'm not gonna kiss you" pause "Yet" he says. What an idiot, he really annoys me sometimes. "C'mon, let's go". He gives me his hand and guides to an empy circle surrounded by flowers. Oh my god, this is beautiful. "Oh this is amazing Wes, how come you had this idea? You know, this is beautiful and you're... well" I'm kidding obviously, I just wanna see him irritated.

"Try again Claire, you're not as good as me when it comes to mind games" he says while pulling out a towel and putting it on the floor. I quickly sit down and he sits right next to me.

"Seriously? You have so much space and you really need to sit over me" I roll my eyes.

"Because it's cold here" he looks at me like he's serious.

"It's freaking hot here, are you kidding me"

He gives me a look "I know I am". He then pulls out a cupcake from the basket and it starts growing water on my mouth. "Want some?" The only thing I see is that chocolate cupcake on his hand, I'm not listening to what he's saying. He gives it a bite and I'm like standing here looking at him eating my fucking perfect cupcake. I try to reach some on the basket put he doesn't let me. What does he want? I'm dying!! "Okay fine, eat them all, I don't care" I grumble, tired of his games.