Six - "She makes me feel good"

Wes is a good teacher. After fifteen minutes, I'm able to continue on my skateboard without falling. I can do a few spins because I remember how to do it from the times I used to skate. Chad is always on my mind right now. Seeing him was a mistake, totally a mistake. I thought that I had moved on but being here so close to him made me realize that I didn't. I don't love him but I guess it's normal to feel like this, he had a huge impact on my life. Wes is watching me skating and he's grinning at me. I don't wanna look to Chad but my eyes don't seem to listen to my mind and they decide to turn where he is. Eye contact. He looks at me. He's coming to me. My hearts starts beating faster than a freaking race car.

"Hello Madison" he says smiling like nothing happened between us in the past.

"Hey" I look down because I can't face him.

"You started skating again"

"Yeah, Wesley's teaching me. Sorry, I have to go". I pick up my board and walk away without looking at him.

"Hey it was nice to see you". He yells from the back.

What an asshole! How does he has the nerve to come talk to me? After what he did to me, after making out with some bitch. I still don't know who that girl was but I have no intentions of knowing. Carol starts asking me questions about what did he told me "He said hello and when I walked away he said it was good to see me" "That moron, screw him, he worth less than a piece of shit" she's right.

Drew and Keaton don't know about this whole the situation because they were with Luke so they're asking what's happening and I make sure they know everything about it. When I realize Wes is not around, I look back and I see him going towards Chad. My heart drops. It's too late to make him stop. I see them talking and it's not good. I have to sit down because my legs are shaking. Luke and Drew sit down next to me to comfort me. "Don't worry Mad, it's alright" Drew says with a lenient voice. A few minutes after, their conversation ends. Wes is turning back and I stand up and start grumbling at him "What did you do? I didn't ask you to talk him! I knew I shoudn't have told you" "Don't freak out, I just warned him" "Warned him?? He needs a warning for what?" "Come on Madison, let's not talk about that jerk okay". I pick up my belongings and make my way home. Everyone's following me. "Really Wes, why did you do that?"I shout.

"Because I care about you and I don't wanna see you suffer. Don't be mad at me, I was just trying to help" he grabs my arm and stops me from walking "You're a special girl to me". I stand there looking at his eyes. I don't say anything, I just hug him tight. He hugs me back and gives me a kiss on my forehead "I'll take you home."

----

No one's at home because I don't see any car outside. I invite him to have a snack with me "No, you need your space now, go rest, we'll talk later". He hugs me one more time, lifting me off the floor and then go away after a little kiss on my cheek. I don't want him to go, I want him to spend the rest of the day with me. I love when he's around and I feel happy when I'm with him. But I let him go, he probably don't want to hear me complaining about my ex.

I get inside and go upstairs to my room. I feel tired and the only thing I do is to lay on my bed and close my eyes.

----

I wake up with the door knocking. It's my brother. "Time to dinner dork". I'm not in the mood for his games so I simply nod. But before I go downstairs, I check my twitter. I have a lot of notifications and one of them is from Wes; he identified me in a photo. I open and see that's me. He took me a photo today and I didn't noticed. Below the picture there's a text "You see this girl? Well I met her yesterday at our Meet and Greet. When she walked in the room to meet us I knew she was different, I knew she was special. Her name is Madison Claire. I treat her by Claire because I know she doesn't like it and I like to annoy her. I don't know what she has, probably is that big metallic smile, but she makes me feel good. She told me what you guys have been saying about her and I actually read some of the comments and it makes me sad to see that you don't respect her. I love you but you need to respect the people around me. Just because she's with me doesn't mean you have the right to say whatever you want. Your mean words hurt her and you don't know anything about her. She's stunning, she's amazing, beautiful, smart, kind and funny. She has that fierce look in her green eyes but deep inside she's a flower. She's fragile. I'm knowing her better and I'm loving it so or you learn how to respect that or you're definitely not an emblem, because being an emblem is all about being kind to one another and being kind is not treat people like you have been doing. @Mads_Claire"

A smile finds it's way to my face. Those words made me blush. This boy is special to me too and I'm so glad I met him.

On the right the photo of Madison that Wesley took. I hope you're liking the story!