Thirteen - Not good

Okay I know I told you guys I wasn't going to post for a while but I had this on my mind and I really needed to write it. It's a really short chapter but it's important for the rest of the story. I hope you like it, things are heating up ehehe

I dress up my crochet top along with my favorite black jeans. I put on my black boots as well. I stretch my hair and put on my bohemian headband because I love headbands and I have like tons of it. I'm ready to go now but I need to wait for Wes. I told him to meet me here at my house but it's getting late and he doesn't show up so I decide to call him

"Where the hell are you?" I ask him while I walk around my room.

"Sorry, me and  the guys have been busy with some stuff and we're still busy so go without me, we will show up there later"

"Thanks for saying me that earlier, if it wasn't me calling you up you wouldn't even bother yourself to warn me that you were gonna be late" I hang up. I didn't even listened to what he had to say, I'm pissed. Now I really don't wanna go to that freaking bon fire but I have to, I told everyone I was going so they expect me there.

I run downstairs because I'm angry. I wanted to go with Wes, I thought I could enjoy spending a night with him but no, he changed the plans. I mean, I totally get it that he has been busy with the LA stuff but he could have warned before. Ugh, guys, they're all the same!

----

It took me only five minutes to get to the beach. I went running to get me out of stress, that's something I normally do. I spot Ashton. He sees me and comes over to me "Hey Madison, you look beautiful" he grins.

I blush "Thanks, you look good too". I look around the beach in order to find Carol. Right, I hope she doesn't leave me here too. We walk over to his friends and he introduces me to them. I don't trust those guys, they look like that type of guys who die to have sex with a girl. Gross.

"I'm not... I'm not feeling comfortable here Ashton" I try to escape from his friends.

"That's alright, I understand. Wanna go somewhere else?"

"Yeah but not too far, I wanna see if Wes and the boys come" I look again to the sidewalk. I so want them to come, it would be so much more fun.

"Oh, okay" now it's him who looks uncomfortable "Wanna go take a walk or something?"

"Alright" I stand up from the little bench near the bonfire and start walking. Thank god we're leaving those guys, they scare me a little.

I'm constantly checking my phone to see if anyone text me but that's not happening. Even Carol doesn't show up, I'm so disappointed with her, it seems that today everyone decided to leave me without any warning. Ashton notices my worry "You're worried that you're friends don't come, aren't you?"

"Yeah... don't take me wrong, I like you're company but-" he cuts me off.

"I know, don't worry, I get it" we stop. Actually he stops first and I just follow him. He's looking at me with a weird look. I'm not liking it, at all. He starts leaning on me and his lips meet mine. What the fuck? What's happening? I shove him off "What are you doing??"

"I really wanted to do this Madison" he continues leaning on me as if he didn't heard me yelling at him.

"Stop, this is wrong, completely wrong!" I push him away "You shouldn't have done that, are you nuts"

"Why? Are you gonna deny that you don't feel any attraction towards me?"

"Actually yeah, I don't feel ANYTHING for you okay, I just think you're a really nice guy and you got everything wrong, this is not wanna I want" I threw my arms up in the air and start going away. What if Wes were here? What if he saw that? That guy could have fucked everything I have with Wes! Oh my god, I can't stand him now.

While I'm walking on the sidewalk I see something. It makes my heart drop. Wes' car. As soon as I see it, the back lights turn on and the car starts going away. I run "WEEEEEES" I try to stop him but it's worthless. I try to catch my breath. He saw it? He saw what happened with Ashton? No no no no, this can't be happening. A tear spills down my cheeks.

----

I got home thinking about this night. It was a nightmare and it seems it's never gonna end because when I turned on twitter Wesley posted something "Keeping your feelings to yourself can prevent you from getting hurt. I didn't do that and got hurt". Should I respond? Should I call him? What should I do? That post killed me. I'm feeling so bad about myself. I thought things were going well between us and now everything's gone. But it wasn't my fault, I didn't do anything, I didn't kiss him back. I need to explain that to him but I think I'll wait for tomorrow. And where the hell is Carol? Why didn't she called me? I need her, I need to clarify this. I'm realising I'm falling for Wes. All this showed me I care about him more than anything. I bury my face on the pillow and try to calm me down. Tomorrow everything's gonna be alright, I'll talk to Wesley and explain him what happened.

I slowly fall asleep with tears streaming down my face.

Polyvore on the external link. What do you think will happen? Thoughts please :) vote and comment, thank you <3