part 59 - out

inspired by nelsonsnachos! u go girl <3 

epilogue coming next :)) thank you for coming along on this adventure with me throughout this whole book. I learned so much from all of u guys and for that i am thankful :D 

Australia.

Jade had already discovered two spiders under her pillow. She'd already screamed her head off, only for Perrie to burst through the bathroom door with only a towel wrapped around her whilst holding a toilet plunger as a weapon. "Who? Where? What?" The blonde had panted, gaze darting around the room as if searching for a ....certain stalker.

"S-S-Sp-Sp-" Jade stuttered out, motioning wildly at her pillow. At the two black creatures climbing on top of each other, gyrating. The top one was starting to hump the bottom one in a lewd display, as if showing Jade what they were doing on purpose. Gross.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you were Leigh for a second. Spiders? Really?" Perrie walked into the bathroom and came back with tissues. She quickly got rid of the creatures and dumped them in the bin, scrunching up her nose.

"I wanna switch rooms," Jade whined.

Perrie cracked a smile. "Leigh's going to have a heart attack if you switch with them."

Jade huffed and put her hands on her hips, pouting childishly. First was the stupid proposal that had gotten Leigh screaming all freaking week. As happy as Jade was for Leigh-Anne, she couldn't help but fear for her sanity since Leigh was squealing all day long in her ears. And Jade didn't want to admit it, but she was fucking jealous of how straight couples got to be together so easily whilst same sex relationships were frowned upon by management and the general public. Sure, times were changing, Little Mix had their fans, but it wasn't enough, at least according to management. "I don't wanna hear about Leigh."

"Babe," Perrie said patiently, reading her thoughts. "Just stop thinking about it. It'll make everyone happier."

"But I don't wanna stop thinking about it! You keep telling me to give it up, but I just...I just can't." Jade gnawed at her bottom lip, staring up at Perrie through big brown eyes. "I really, really, really want everyone to know about us."

"We've talked about this before," Perrie said with a tone of finality as she started walking back to the bathroom. "We can't."

The blonde closed the door a little harder than she'd expected, causing the slamming sound to echo through the room. Jade flinched and sat down gingerly on the bed, checking under the pillow yet again for spiders. There were none, but Jade was still paranoid. So she got on Perrie's bed and pulled the comforters over her body, huddling deeper into the mattress like a scared child. Then she cried, possibly for the first time in a month.

The tears made her sleepy. Sleep would make her forget about her want, her need for everyone to know about her and Perrie.

Jade's eyelids weighed a ton. She wanted to crawl back to her bed, but she was afraid of more humping spiders, and plus, she really didn't want to move. Not after she'd become drowsy, comfortably drowsy so that she was almost falling asleep.

That was how Perrie found her, face smushed into the pillow, mouth half-open, curled in on herself, with salty tear stains on her cheeks. Eyes swollen and closed, drool leaking out of her mouth. Like she wasn't really....there.

Perrie wanted to cry too, because all of it reminded her all too much of how Jade hurt herself. The blonde swallowed hard and started to climb onto Jade's bed, not wanting to wake the older girl, but Jade stirred in Perrie's bed. "Pez?"