part 20 - brits

YOU GUYS BETTER BE TWEETING THE HASHTAG #BRITBLACKMAGIC

Jade was scrolling on her phone like always before her phone started vibrating in her hands. The notification banner on top of her screen kept dropping down, and Jade noticed that it was Jesy who kept spamming them with messages.

    Jesy: Xmzmxxknxkxkzmzmzkxmzxmxmxm

    Jesy: I can't stop crying

    Jesy: Omg

    Jesy: Read the email

    Jesy sent an audio file.

    Jesy: Guysssssssassass

    Jesy: Read it

    Jesy: Read it

    Jade rolled her eyes. Jesy was just probably joking around with them again; most of her emails were from management telling her to post some shit on Instagram or to go somewhere for paparazzi to follow her.

    Tiredly, she opened her inbox and clicked in the newest email. Her eyes widened until they were as large as saucers as she took in the information written on the tiny screen. She scrubbed at her eyes, wondering if this was a dream or not.

    The Brit Awards....holy....

    Jade remembered how she and the girls all crowded around the telly each year, telling each other how amazing it'd be if they just got one chance to perform at the Brits. And now it was a dream come true for them.

    Jade found her eyes brimming with tears as she jumped up and down like an idiot, screaming at the top of her lungs with tears streaming down her cheeks. But these tears were tears of joy. She quickly switched back to the group chat and immediately started spamming the whole group with "ASDFGHJKL"s as well while laughing and crying at the same time.

    Then she listened to Jesy's fifteen minute long audio message, which left her in more tears.

    Her life couldn't be more perfect right now.

    Then she thought of Perrie, and the smile fell from Jade's face once again.

.....

Z: Perrie ya there x

Z: Im still missing ya so much

Z: Pls don't tell me you've changed you're mind

Perrie: Your*

Z: ffs i know the difference babe

Perrie: You're talking like you've never even left

Z: i'm sorry

    Perrie had Zayn's number saved as a "Z," which was probably a stupid idea since Zayn had such a unique name and anyone who looked through her phone would know that she was talking to him. But no one would have a reason to look through her contacts in the first place, so Perrie didn't mind.

    Perrie: 'S fine. when can we meet up?

    Z: i can fly over. shit's gonna go down if we get caught together tho...but i'll do this for you.

    Perrie: thanks, you don't know how much this means to me. to us. we'll have a talk after we meet up ok.

    Z: sure. tell me when and where when you've cleared you're schedule