Put Us On.

Bahja Rodriguez.

I woke up with a hangover as usual people do after downing drinks at the club. Zonnique started banging on brooklyn's toy drums In my ear.

"Ah Got Damn Nique!" I said pushing her. 

"Why you always pushing me off MY bed!" Nique said getting up off the floor. 

"Shamra here." Nique snickered. I got up so fast. OOHH Im In big trouble!

"You In trouble! But c'mon Ill lock arms wicha suh." she said laughing hard. [A/N I got this part right here<< from the bestfriend tag video that Bahja did with Keypi and Nique. Except Bahja said that Keypi would say that.] 

"If Im going down your going with me!" I said running to the living room. Shamra was glaring at me.

"NIQUE MADE ME GO!" I instantly pointed at Nique who's mouth was a-gap. 

"NOOO! She agreed though!" Nique said going Into the kitchen. I mentally slapped Nique. She stuck her tongue out at me and snickered quietly.

"Momma I-" Shamra cut me off.

"Save It Bahja." she said putting Brooklyn's bag down.

"Gon head get drunk and get get knocked up by a nigga you don't even know!" she said shaking her head and strutting out the front door. I turned my head Zonnique's direction. She dropped her breakfast bar and made a run for it. I quickly ran after her. She ran into her room, but what she forgot was that the guest room and her room was connected but had a wall and a door. I opened the door and entered Nique room. She wasn't here. I checked her closet and there she was hiding behind the clothes.

"Hey there Bahja! bestfriend, other half, diary, day one, ride OR die!" she said smiling like she didnt just sale me out.

"Not falling for it." I pulled her out the closet and sat on her. 

"Damn Bahja what have you been eating!" she said squirming. I didn't move an ounce.

"Bahja I can't breathe! I sowwy!" she said pouting. I sighed and rolled off of her. She inhaled.

"Thank god for air to breathe!" she stood up and hug me.

"Im truly sorry Bahj...that you got put in check by aunte sham!" she said sticking out her tongue and started to run. 

"YOU LITTLE!" I got up after her tackling her. Brooklyn was still siting downstairs quiet as a bessy bug..not moving.. is she even still breathing? I got off of Zonnique and sat down next to Brooklyn. 

"Baby are you okay?" I said pulling her close.

"Mommy...do you want me?" she said frowning. I was shocked..who told her this stuff! 

"Of course I do Brooklyn! I will always want and love you baby. You come first before anything! whoever is puting this stuff in your head, dont listen to them." I said kissing her forehead.

"I lub you mommy." she cheesed.

"Love you too." I said getting up.

"Pookie we staying over Nique house tonight." I said walking into the kitchen so I could cook breakfast. 

"Nique where's the pancake mix?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"304 where you think it is?!" she yelled back.

"Dont get smart suh." I opened the cabinets, grabbing the mix.

"Mommy me and aunte Nique are gwonna play Just Dwance in the libing room." Brooklyn said bringing out the WII remotes. They turned on the game and Brooklyn was beating Zonnique so bad! Zonnique started to cheat and bump Brooklyn out the way making her miss moves.