Chapter 59- Trapped

After I was positive we were far enough away that Rick wouldn't turn around I sat up and crawled into the back seat.

"Who the hells back there?!" Glenn yelled from the front.

"Me." I said happily as I clipped in the seat belt.

"What the hell Mariah. I told you to stay at the house!" Rick yelled at me.

I shrugged and leaned forward. "Not like its a big deal, I can take care of myself." I commented. Rick sighed and sped up.

We got to a little town and Rick pulled over outside the bar. We walked in and Hershel was sat down at the bar with various alcoholic beverages.

"I'm gonna keep watch outside." I said softly. Rick nodded and I yanked my swords off my back.

I stepped outside and twirled the swords around in my hands. I could hear Rick and Hershel yelling back and fourth from inside.

I sighed and slid one of my swords on my back. I paced back and forth waiting, for Rick to come back outside with Hershel and Glenn.

I heard a soft engine in the distance, it gradually got closer and a car parked right outside.

A man with brown hair stepped out and stared at me. "Who the hell are you?!" I yelled at them pointing my swords at them.

Then a fat man came around the other side of the car. The same fat man, Beth and I stole the supplies from. He didn't seem to recognize me, thank god "I'm Dave." He said kindly. I pulled my other sword off my back and pointed it at the two.

"Whoa, no need for any violence. We just want peace alright?" Dave claimed.

Dave and the fat man dropped the guns I could see on the ground and put their hands up.

"See? No problems here." He grinned. I lowered my swords a bit and looked at Dave.

He moved his eyes ever so slightly to the right, and I turned to see a large man with a gun pointed at my forehead.

"Drop the swords." He commanded. I did what I was told and let the swords fall to the ground.

Dave walked over to m me and tied rope behind my back. "If you say anything, I will shoot you and I will shoot them." The large man said pointing to the bar behind us.

"Just in case." Dave said, throwing the large man a piece of cloth. He tied it over my mouth and spun me around.

He pointed a gun to my head and pushed me towards the doors. Dave and the fat man walked inside, pulling the same 'we come in peace' act that he used on me.

Dave was charismatic, speaking with an honest charm, while I could hear the icy tone Rick had with the other man. I could easily hear what Rick and Dave were saying, then Dave brought up a place to stay.

"Why can't we come to your farm?" Dave asked impatiently.

"Not enough space, you'll just have to keep moving." Rick replied coldly.

"Maybe we can make some sort of deal." Dave said cooly. The large man put a arm around my waist and aimed the gun at my temple.

"There is no deal." Rick said firmly.

"Oh really? What if we had something, someone we could trade?" Dave said calmly.

"No deals." Rick said firmly again.

"Are you sure? We have a white girl, you know nice blonde hair chocolate brown eyes, wanna see her?" Dave asked.

Silence was the response "BRING 'ER IN!" Dave yelled. The large man started to walk forward, bring me with him.

We pushed through the door and my eyes adjusted to the light quickly. Hershel sat at the bar stool still, Rick and Glenn beside him.

Dave and the fat man leaned against a wall, drinks in their hands. Rick sighed and Glenn groaned. Hershel looked horrified as Dave stood up and walked over to me. He smirked and stood beside me. "If you don't want her, I guess we could travel with her. I mean, men still want prostitutes right? They'd do anything for a good time, isn't that right sweetheart?" Dave said picking up a lock of my hair.

"Since no one wants to make a deal, I guess we'll just keep her." Dave said sadly. Dave snapped his fingers and the large man yanked me backwards through the doors.

We walked over to the car that Dave and the fat man arrived in and he popped the trunk.

He shoved me inside roughly and closed the lid. It was dark, completely dark. I brought my feet up behind my back and reached my hand into my boot.

I took a deep breath and held the knife with a good grip. I twisted it around and quickly started to cut away the rope.

I pricked myself with the knife and groaned as I felt the warmth of blood fall down my wrist.

I kept cutting through the rope, hoping I could free my hands soon. I screamed with frustration as I cut myself again. I took a deep breath and focused, I can do this. I was so close, then finally I was free.

I shoved the knife back into my boot and shuffled around in the trunk. I pulled the gage off my mouth and took a deep breath.

Alright, now I just needed to free myself from the dark trunk. I felt around the inside of the trunk, looking for a handle or something. I groaned when I couldn't find anything. Screaming would basically be useless, even if someone did hear me it would be the large man and he wouldn't care.
I sat up a little and banged my head, I laid back down and rubbed the sore spot.

That's when I heard it, one loud moan. Maybe several, I couldn't tell but the moan was loud and I knew walkers would probably surround the car soon.

Whether the walkers would find someway to magically get into the trunk or I would run out of air, I was probably going to die.