Chapter 14- Taken

We walked back to the department store, as soon as we got there Glenn was already planning away on how to get our hands on those guns.

Glenn quickly made a diagram, he dropped a smooth greenish pebble, a chunk of wood and then smiled up at us. "This is the tank, here's the guns." He paused and dropped several more random objects.

He dropped a pink eraser, and a paperclip down in a alley than dropped a small piece of construction paper and a dark stone. "This is T-Dog and Rick, you'll stay over here and cover the rear. This is Mariah and Daryl they'll come up with me." He dropped a red marker lid. "This is me," he pushed the marker lid away from where the eraser and paperclip laid. "I go down here, grab the guns, come back up here." He pointed at the spot where the eraser and paperclip laid.

He continued to explain the plan and I nodded my head when he spoke, not really caring about the plan but just pretending to give my full attention.

"Glenn, what were you before the apocalypse?" I questioned.

He gazed at me weirdly then shrugged. "Pizza delivery guy, why?"

I chuckled and heard T-Dog snort. "Just curious." I replied.

Glenn returned back to the diagram and kept blabbering on. All I wanted to do was get the guns and leave, was it so hard to grab a bag?

Finally he finished explaining, and we got ready to go. I slipped down a fire escape with Daryl out near a fence that lead to the main road.

We were dangerously close to the tank, but it needed to be done. "You got a lot of balls for a chinaman." Daryl muttered while Glenn eyed the street cautiously.

Glenn rolled his eyes and his head continually moved from left to right, searching for threats. "I'm Korean."

"Whatever." Daryl mumbled.

I quickly pushed open the gate and Glenn ran through. He sneaked towards the gun effortlessly, only a few walkers bothered to waddle towards him.

"Kids got balls." I mumbled.

Daryl snorted before readjusting his crossbow. "You're probably the same age."

I glared at him, not even bothering to hide my annoyance. "I'm not that young."

Daryl rolled his eyes and his eyes flickered back to Glenn. Glenn snatched the bag up, and as he was running by he grabbed Rick's hat.

He sprinted at us full speed, fear easily displayed on his face. I would be a scared too if I had just jumped into the middle of a biter filled street. I quickly opened the gate for him when a young mexican boy darted in towards us.

"You know where my brother is?" Daryl yelled at the boy.

The boy looked scared and scanned around. After a moment he opened his mouth. "AYÚDAME! AYÚDAME!" He screamed.

Two large men ran into the alley, one reached for the bag of guns but Glenn quickly tossed it to me. I caught the bag, fumbling around with it until I handed the bag off to Daryl, who just threw it to the ground behind him.

I whipped out my swords as Daryl shot one of the guys in the butt with an arrow, making him howl in pain.

I grabbed a fistful of the Mexican boys shirt and shoved him towards Daryl. Daryl snatched the fabric of his shirt and threw him down, resting a foot on his stomach so he couldn't get up.

"Let's go!" One of the men yelled. The one that still had an arrow sting out of his ass grabbed Glenn.

I slid my swords into their sheaths and ran after them. I was just about to reach the guy with Glenn when something shattered on my head, making me loose my balance and topple over.

My head ached and my vision started to get blur. Rough hands picked me up by the arm and tried dragging me.

I screamed out, and squirmed to get away. I'm pretty sure it was one of the men that took Glenn. I started to feel groggy but kept struggling, even with the screwed up vision. I finally seized my captors arm and bit down hard, praying that it wasn't Daryl I was taking a bite out of.

He screamed loudly and dropped me on the ground. I fell back onto my side, watching as a walker trudged towards me before I blacked out.